The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

1 hour ago, gadge said:

Motion in Bristol is a music venue, looks like a warehouse on Google. I imagine it'll be a few rows around the ring and standing around that, like say Fight Club Pro in Wolverhampton 

Thanks for that. I have gone for a standing ticket so will give it a shot. Mainly going to see Ospreay and YUU

• Paid Members

i went yesterday. 

Its a cool venue, gives off that underground feel. The lighting was horrendous though, it may come off pretty unique look on video but It'll look like the venues empty though because everyone moved from the hardcam side because i think they were blinded by the spotlights lighting the ring 😄

Edited by Egg Shen

1 hour ago, gadge said:

@KRS how did you find it?

Pretty decent show overall for me. I was physically disappointed when I heard Ospreay and Yuu weren't going to be performing, as they were the reasons I bought a ticket, but I think everyone's performances made up for it. The men's tag match, the Great O Kharn's bout and the main event were worth the ticket price.

I was upstairs and stayed on the balcony for the whole show and liked the venue. Will probably try another show after High Stakes.

Did you go too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Off to High Stakes today. There's been some card reorganisation, but Pac vs Ospreay is still on, along with the Aussie Open vs Brookes and Gresham rematch.

They tweeted that they "think" the next York Hall shows will be Friday May 10, the day before Lucha at the Roundhouse in Camden, and Friday August 30, the day before NJPW at the Copper Box. 

Can anyone let me know what the shows at the Cockpit are like?

I went to the Bristol show and wonder how it would compare to that? Do they use the same talent?

I'm debating whether to go up for a road trip to the Northampton show (lured by the poster more than anything else) or try one of the March Cockpit shows instead. Thanks

32 minutes ago, Tuna Taco said:

Some people line up an hour before but you don't really need to, it's tiered so every seat has a great view and the place is tiny (I reckon 200 capacity?)

Cheers for that. I've just ordered a ticket for the March 3rd show. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, 

Got tickets for the NJPW Show on Saturday the 31st of August in London. Someone mentioned somewhere there would be a Rev Pro show on the Friday the night before? Couldn't see any details of this on their website, does anyone know if there is a show the night before and when you'll likely be able to get tickets for it?