The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

Indeed. Next York Hall show is Summer Sizzler before the ROH tour. Bodom vs Liger for the Cruiserweight title has been added to the already announced Marty Scurll vs Rey Mysterio and Sha Samuels vs Bully Ray matches.

• 1 month later...

At Summer Sizzler this evening, feel free to greet the colourful sod if you see me! :)

At ROH tomorrow too so same goes for then

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

My 1st RevPro show last night. It was pretty good. Every match was fun, but wouldn't say there were any blow away must-sees though. Genuinely great to see 3 legends like Bully Ray, Lyger and Rey in one night for £18 though. I think when you see old vets like Bully live you realise how great they are. He only took 2 bumps in the entire match but had the crowd going wild and eating out of his hand the whole time.

if you thought York Hall was hot, never go to the Resistance Gallery across the road! (you should actually, it's an ace venue)

Anyway Summer Sizzler was pretty decent. York Hall makes some fantastic noise. Great to see Dalton & Liger for the first time and Brookes/Sabre & Rey/Marty were excellent matches. Rey really pleasantly surprised me, not seen him since he left WWE and I was expecting a broken down shadow of his former self but nah, he really bought it that night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah, Thursday makes that a bit of a ball-ache...I'm already planning to be in town for EVE that weekend, and had requested the Monday off work to be able to make it, but would now have to request Thursday and Friday on top of that, and fork out more money for a hotel. Ah well, it's Suzuki, innit?