UFC 184: Rousey vs Zingano

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Chunk's post made me think of this;

794f746f74e9186d55a8f124e59ec63fcb065459

This thread's taken a turn. It's veering off into Yewtree territory now.

Let's try and get it back on track.

Who do we think fails a drug test on this card? You know someone will. Go on.

• Paid Members

FWB

Fucking Wanker Brian?

I hope this is one of his bullshit rumours. This card's been fucked up enough. The last thing we need now is to lose the main event. Hopefully it's just Richard Walsh or someone else I'm not arsed about.

Purely guessing...I'll say Gleison Tibau and KID Yamamoto are your dirty pissers. Tibau based on nothing more than his Hasbro physique. KID based on age, injuries, decline, layoff and his time in Japan: Land Of The Roiding Son.

There is another rumour that sounds a bit dodgy.

A few have said that all the test results were sent back other than Zingano's, which was held for "further evaluation", but has since been cleared. If true (and that is a big "if", as there is all sorts going about), why was Zingano's test singled out?

I am a tad out the loop, what other event's fighters are being tested this week? 

• Paid Members

I know a few days ago there were reports that the CSAC were randomly drug testing Rousey and Zingano. So maybe one of them got caught out by the randomness of the random test.

If it is one of the main eventers, then yeah, I'd guess Zingano is more likely to have failed. I wouldn't rule out anyone failing anymore but of the two, given Zingano's knee injuries, it being her first five rounder etc, I could see her maybe trying to get an edge. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Then again, aren't the CSAC meant to be pretty shit, or am I mixing them up with another commission? Maybe they just ballsed something up which required them to hold onto Cat's results longer for some reason.

Fuck knows. Can we just have one card that isn't tainted by drug test failures?

Then again, aren't the CSAC meant to be pretty shit, or am I mixing them up with another commission? Maybe they just ballsed something up which required them to hold onto Cat's results longer for some reason.

Yes, their past form is dire. The whole Bas Rutten episode in 2006 was a farce. However, the guy responsible these days (Andy Foster), does have a good reputation from what I can gather. 

Bas Rutten episode? refresh my memory Jim.

Remember when Bas fought for the WFA in 2006, and tested positive afterwards? This was during the early days of MMA being sanctioned in California, and judging by Bas's side of the story, they really did not have their shit together.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2007/04/05/bas-rutten-reacts-to-csac-drug-report/

• Paid Members

I suppose if it's unclear if this rumour is about this card or not, and it's just a case of two unnamed fighters have failed...could be Bigfoot and Mir given their history. Would fuck Sunday's Fight Night up royally because there isn't another fight on there that could headline. But I'd rather take the hit on that card than lose Rousey vs Zingano or something.

Archived