WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

Although I'm not a big fan of multi man matches headlining Mania, I absolutely loved last years.

A few weeks ago I wanted Lesnar/Bryan at Mania but I'm thinking that if they are to make Reigns a star he has to face and defeat Lesnar one on one at the event, I'd also love for Rollins to cash in afterwards only for Reigns to destroy him and retain.

I'd then have Reigns turn heel, side with Heyman and work programmes with Rollins, Bryan, Orton and Ambrose for the remainder of the year before a huge showdown with Cena at Mania 32.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I like triple threats at WrestleMania, but not often. Four ways can fuck off, though. I dunno, the more guys involved make it less special to me. Four way matches are usually crap and I'm probably still stung by the memory of that shit WrestleMania 2000 main event.

• Paid Members

Reigns vs Rollins vs Bryan vs Lesnar sounds incredible. Especially if it was an elimination match and it came down to Rollins vs Reigns. 

Pretty sure they'd both get booed in that scenario because neither of them are Bryan, unfortunately.

I think the crowd would get behind Rollins. He's a smark darling, too.

Seeing him stand next to Bryan you can tell that he's got infinitely more of a chance to be a proper WWE styled guy at the top, he has a great look and is nowhere near as small as I thought. He looked big time and Bryan looked really shitty but it doesn't help that he's lost muscle since injury.

just watching raw and it looks like there are a few matches in the pipe line for mania

damian sandow vs the miz

stardust vs goldust

the usos vs tyson kid & cesaro tag title match

sting vs triple hhh

cena vs rusev (fast lane rematch with winner at fast lane losing at mania)

dean ambros , ziggler , bray wyatt not sure where there going to fit in match wise

just watching raw and it looks like there are a few matches in the pipe line for mania

damian sandow vs the miz

stardust vs goldust

They won't waste Mania slots on those matches, if they are to happen I imagine it will be at Fastlane.

damian sandow vs the miz

stardust vs goldust

They won't waste Mania slots on those matches, if they are to happen I imagine it will be at Fastlane.

I wouldn't be so sure about Miz vs Mizdow. Sandow's been doing the "stunt double" gimmick for months, it'd make the perfect light relief on the Mania undercard. And Goldy's been lobbying for that Mania match for the last decade.

Archived