Fremantle DVD Opinions and Feedback

Mr. Levity 84

Hello.

Apologies if this isn't in the right place...

I wanted your opinions on Fremantle in terms of their customer service and delivery times, etc.  Anyone had any issues?  I'm asking because I placed an order with them as part of their Black Friday sale last Friday and still haven't received my big box of approx 17 DVDs despite them supposedly being posted a week ago via Royal Mail.  I've contacted them twice over the last three days and they haven't responded via email yet, which I think is quite poor.

Anyone have any similar issues or feedback concerning them?

Thanks in advance.  :-)

Only ordered with them a couple of times, but not had any issues. Things came within a few days. I know people had a hard-on for Silver Vision and their delivery times but Freemantle, whilst not being as lightning fast, haven't exactly been slouches either.

If you've order 17 DVDs, that's a monster to pack, and if it has been dispatched by Royal Mail (I assume you got an email confirming this) then it's Royal Mail who are at fault as it will be in their system, it is out of Freemantle's hands. But just think as well how much stuff went through the postal system due to online shopping on Black Friday and is still being sent over the Christmas period. This is the busiest time of year for Royal Mail so you might just have to show a little bit of patience

For the record, I don't work for Royal Mail

17 DVD's from Fremantle? That must've cost quite a bit even if it was a Black Friday deal. You should just give them a call and speak to somebody direct about this instead of waiting around for them to respond to your email.  Just click on contact us for their customer service number.

Thanks for the advice everyone.  I'm only a little concerned about this particular package as I've received plenty of other items bought afterwards sent via the same method of postage (even one from Japan).

I'll wait 'till Monday and give them a call, methinks.  I'm not normally impatient, but I have been spoiled in the past by Silvervision's faultless service!

As for the price, Glass Smash, it wasn't too bad.  They were mainly cheaper sets and some new PPVs.  :-)

Think we were spolit by Silvervision's lightning quick service that waiting a few days seems a lifetime. I've ordered pretty much every WWE release that Freemantle have put out and its very hit and miss, average wait about 2-3 days but can sometimes take a week. I've never had an issue but them replying to you is poor form.

Ive suggested Freemantle offer a click and collect option, had no reply. As I work most of the day its a great option for me to nip to the local Spar or Argos

Archived