4 hours ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

You can't pick four of the favourites in the final weeks and say "god it's predictable". I hope Ibushi wins now. 

I didn’t, I picked them before the G1 started. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to him crowd funding a plane ticket for his mum to visit.

I'm beginning to think 'Good in Japan' might not be about the talent being the issue.

"King's Road" is like "Strong Style", in that it's more of a marketing gimmick than a defined style, but if I were to try and define it; King's Road was AJPW's house style under Baba, in the same

Posted Images

Really disappointed w the final result as the wrong guy won imo. I'm not aa huge fan of either guy but goodness they got me! Esp on THAT near fall. Both left looking strong though. Ibushi seemed off with some of his spots. 

The match flew by even though it was long for a G1 final match. Thee last five was great. The lack of crowd cheering hurt this. ***3/4 for me. 

Edited by Michael_3165
43 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The NJPW World app has had an update and is now much easier to use for fast forwarding and rewinding. Haven’t tried it with a Chromecast yet, but even just using it on mobile is a tonne easier now

I use it on Firestick so hopefully that’s improved as it’s a massive pain