NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members

Given my bold prediction of Sanada and EVIL winning, im glad to see they started with a loss. If there's one thing New Japan love, its slow starters eventually winning tournaments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Six man belts mean bugger all and LIJ are the daddies. Sanada and EVIL will win the tag belts at Kingdom to add to the heightened sense of anticipation for "this is a big night for LIJ" / "Naito's winning." I've thought from the start.

KES v Haku's lads? Rather shit in my hands and clap.

36 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Six man belts mean bugger all and LIJ are the daddies. Sanada and EVIL will win the tag belts at Kingdom to add to the heightened sense of anticipation for "this is a big night for LIJ" / "Naito's winning." I've thought from the start.

KES v Haku's lads? Rather shit in my hands and clap.

I know they mean fuck all but they give a reason for a match with 6 men and give some importance to it. 

Edited by westlondonmist

Hey guys,

Shameless plug but thread relevant.

If you've ever wanted to get a taste of Australian wrestling, MCW's November Rain is available to watch on NJPW World. Had a cracking main event of Melbourne's own SLEX taking on Okada himself in a cracking main event (even if one spot did end up on the recent Botchamania).

If anyone fancies watching it, would genuinely love to hear your thoughts on the product.