NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members

He'll be there as Ibushi - they've already announced him vs. Zack as one of the matches in G1, which could be lovely. Wonder if he'll carry on doing Tiger Mask W at the same time - is the Tiger Mask series still airing? If there's no need for the tie-in any more, it would make sense.

The mask thingy just bothers me strongly for some reason. I'm so hyped for some more Actual Ibushi 

Vs Sabre is super exciting too. The CWC final we were robbed of! 

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Maikeru said:

You might as well wait until June 30th as it still charges for the whole of the month regardless of when you cancel/join. 

Be careful with that, best cancelling at least a day earlier. If you cancel the last day of the month they may charge you anyway but still end your subscription. Happened to me (and I wound up subscribing again later in the month anyway, so I paid twice like a dummy). 

On 6/21/2017 at 10:17 PM, Maikeru said:

Has anyone managed to get NJPW World working on an Amazon fire stick/tablet?

Indeed JN Lister is right. I use it via the TV Cast app from my iPhone and run it on my Fire Stick. You don't even need to install anything on the firestick which actually blows my non technological mind. It is really good and takes no battery up from your iPhone as you can just lock it and watch. I use it for PROGRESS, Rev Pro and NJPW. 

On Mon Jun 19 2017 at 2:42 AM, JNLister said:

Normally I'd say skip all Taichi matches, but Taichi-Taka Michinoku is worth a look this year. It's awful, but there's an element to it that makes it almost an artistic work of awfulness.

Taichi vs Taka from this year's BOSJ was the best version of HHH vs HBK for the European Title ever.

I would also recommend watching Taichi vs Liger. A match full of schtick but the payoff is awesome.

Also, count me in on the crowd that is amused that the CWC final everyone wanted is now going to happen in NJPW's heavyweight tournament.