The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just pointed to this thread by Chest and Punkstep, any other fans still out there?

Last nights episode came straight from the comics, things really are starting to heat up now.

Yes mate still very enjoyable 

Disappointed they didnt trim away a few more of the minor character but keep Jesse  

• Paid Members

It was The Walking Dead so it was utter shit writing with acting to match, but it was a fun, easy to watch episode.

Did Abraham just blast machine gun fire in Glenn's direction?

Yeah, that was one of the ridiculous moments.

Along with Glenn seemingly having a gun with unlimited bullets. He must have picked it up from Hershels farm.

• Paid Members

The petrol doesn't concern me too much — there are so many disabled cars lying around, I don't expect them to dedicate much time to them siphoning off fuel. Also, as it's set in the south, I don't specifically see ammo as a massive problem, but of course, guns need to be reloaded. I'm reminded of David Warbeck in Lucio Fulci's "The Beyond," who explained that he had a problem with the endless ammo perk on his gun, and therefore ad libbed some reloading, by dropping some bullets down the gun barrel.

• Paid Members

Some of the shifts are very jarring — it's like Ayn Rand, if Ayn Rand were a tartrazine-crazed primary school kid — everyone is so uncompromising on their personal philosophy, until it either kills them or costs them everything, at which point they are either dead, or they perform a 90-degree pivot to another policy. Or they're just some redshirt, like one of the many featureless Alexandrians or new characters introduced in the prison that I can never keep track of — "oh shit, Blerp's dad, Nerp, just died. Oh well, their name isn't listed in the opening credits, so who gives a shit?"

• Paid Members

If Judith was two, she ought to be running about and starting to talk. Meanwhile, in the same time frame, Carl has aged about five years. You have to completely disengage your brain watching this, don't even bother trying to think about stuff like how long they've been running.

Archived