Michael Owen Hates Films / UKFF Loves Food

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Inspired by this:-

https://twitter.com/themichaelowen/status/522056120916267008

Pushing aside the fact that he's a fucking berk, anyone know anyone else who has a bizarre wide sweeping hatred for something that just defies all logic?

I once knew someone at uni who once said "I'm not all that big on food, to be honest".

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Michael Owen is such a boring cunt. I bet he listens to Michael Bublé and The Killers.

Mick Keville is a bloke I know who has a severe distaste for sex. With any gender. He's had sex a handful of times, and find the whole process to be disgusting. That is legit. Decent looking oul lad too, just has no interest in attraction on any level.

Michael Owen is such a boring cunt. I bet he listens to Michael Bublé and The Killers.

Mick Keville is a bloke I know who has a severe distaste for sex. With any gender. He's had sex a handful of times, and find the whole process to be disgusting. That is legit. Decent looking oul lad too, just has no interest in attraction on any level.

Does he master-bate?

• Paid Members

There was a member on here a few years ago that was asexual. I don't think they were disgusted by it, more a case of tried it, didn't see what the fuss was all about, didn't bother doing it again.

I once worked with someone who didn't see the point in mashed potatoe. It's not that he didn't like it, he tried it said it tastes of nothing and never saw the point in it.

Michael Owen is genuinely bizarre. He's so bland and shown himself to be a bit backward when he was on Mr and Mrs and couldn't say fart or pump. He's from round my area and no one has a Michael Owen story other than the time he had his small village pub cleared out to go for what I assume was a glass of water or the workmen who were told not to look him in the eye when they were doing work at his house.

• Moderators

Chrissy Evans didn't do "books".

I also know someone who didn't like films. A friends old housemate. An altogether weird one, who's reasoning for not liking films was that "they cost money". Whether to see or make was never clarified. We also caught him agreeing enthusiastically with Richard Madeley watching Question Time once, so that's the kind of man he is.

• Paid Members

My mate claimed, by the age of 18, to have only ever read one book for pleasure, and that was "The Godfather," and he didn't even finish that.

I know someone who is member of this very forum who claims to hate films, even though I've been to the pictures with him. He also insists that Bill Cosby is dead. 

• Paid Members

What people really mean when they say don't like films/music/books/art is that they're too stubborn to give them a chance.

No, it means they're an idiot.

I love Mr_Danger's mashed potato story. There was somebody at my primary school who didn't like chips, which pretty much meant they were gay back then.

• Paid Members

Owens probably just jealous that a film can last 90 mins

Ha! Bet he gets nervous around the 70 min mark, slowly reaches down to check on his hammy.

A girl at work recently told me: "I can't stand the taste of water. I used to love it, but not anymore". Eh??

Edited by PunkStep