TWIN PEAKS IS COMING BACK

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm excited for this but 18 hours is a lot more than I was expecting. Not sure they need that many and it may be hard to sustain quality, but we'll see.

16-17 episodes may be too much? It's pretty much following the structure of the the original series.

I've had the dvds for a while, but this is the kick up the jacksy to get going and watching the original. Regardless of whether the prequel film was any good or not, canononically is it better to watch it before the series, or after? As in, will it give away whodunnit before I've started watching it?

• Paid Members

Not surprised at all they're not bringing back Lara Flynn Boyle. Barely recognisable, and by all accounts a bit of a nightmare.

Sherilyn Fenn being there is all that counts.

Troo dat.

Not surprised at all they're not bringing back Lara Flynn Boyle. Barely recognisable, and by all accounts a bit of a nightmare.

Definitely. Wasn't she the reason the Cooper/Audrey story arc didn't really progress as it should?

I didn't know that particular bit, was she really? It's all adding up. From what I remember, she's also a mahoosive Republican.

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Bettencourt said:

2 weeks until the first episode. Been working my way through both seasons to serve as a reminder. Some of the promo releases have managed to get me quite excited!

Same, unfortunately I am wading through the treacle that was the mid part of series 2 at present!

I don't think I have gone into a series with so little idea of how much I will enjoy it in a long time. This really could be anywhere from outstanding to abysmal. I love Lynch and really do hope it is the former category, but I can't shake off doubts that it will be the television equivalent of Chinese Democracy.