"Superclash 2" GL1 Glouchester STYLES, TANAHASHI, LIGER

wrestlingmad

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Card as it stands at the moment is very impressive:

Anyone else fancy making up a card that won't happen?

Its supposed to be a Team UK v Team Japan thing going on. Tanahashi and Kojima are set to return as well as Nakamura and a couple of others I don't know. Doesn't it seem each SuperClash is getting more over the top in terms of imports? IMO, with imports. It's a case of Too Many Cooks. After the planned show in Brixton that got inexplicably cancelled and this one being rescheduled for the second time. (They postponed it when it was supposed to be on end of March just because a couple of people said on the Facebook said they were going to WrestleMania. The second shortly after the announced imports were pulled without giving a reason. Which I for one find completely unacceptable) Judging by the original card for this, it was mainly a rehash of the previously mentioned Brixton show that never was with Collins v Styles and Hooligans v Addiction as the marquee bouts. Knew the moment the rescheduled one was announced. This would come back. But what else would you expect after the crowdfunding "attempt"? I may take a chance if and only if it actually looks like it's happening. Though that day, I'll be coming back from Birmingham because I'm seeing Weird Al Yankovic (The King of Parody Songs basically.) fulfilling a lifelong dream. But I so want to meet Okada though. Let's see how it pans out this time.

If I was fantasy booking (and this show definitely is fantasy) it would've been Mastiff vs Nakamura.

That would better than the billed Kushida match. Surely put this year's BOSJ Champ against one of our top high flyers? But let's believe it when we see it.

On the door. RevPro only announced five out of the nine names remember and I trust Andy to deliver them. I'd be happy to be proved wrong. But remember he (Gloucester) cancelled/post-poned his two previous shows and tried to charge extravagant prices for GA as well as a crowd funder to try and get the money to even put on his show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Wow, who saw that coming?

The phrase "A fool and his money" comes to mind.

Anyone else fancy making up a card that won't happen?

Oh yeah.

Archived