"Superclash 2" GL1 Glouchester STYLES, TANAHASHI, LIGER

wrestlingmad

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that the Ticket Tailor page he made to sell tickets had been taken down the other day.. You'd click the link and it says "Tickets not yet available" I live locally to it. What I noticed, there were no posters at all in town especially with what? 5 or 6 weeks out from the show. You'd think he'd get started on the local advertising by now. I'm gonna have to guess poor ticket sales since Rev Pro have their Global Wars UK show the day before and that ones been selling well. I saw someone on Twitter saying they'd just booked their train from Liverpool so a few fans will sadly be out of pocket now which I hate to see happen. As I mentioned earlier, I was considering it but would have to see since that day I'm coming back from Birmingham. Was really hoping to meet Nakamura and Okada, so it's a rotten shame regardless of everything that's happened. There's still been nothing on either the Facebook or Twitter pages, so we're going to be glued to those to wait for the announcement. Though the FB event page is still up as of this writing.

The last one was tons of fun, but christ he must of lost a load. There was easily 450-500 fans in the crowd but when you book AJ Styles, Tanahashi, Liger, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Bambi Killer, Paul London, Brian Kendrick and a pile of top UK guys and you're tickets are a tenner, he was never going to return.

It's been confirmed on the Superstars of Wrestling Facebook page that Superclash 3 has been cancelled, fans will get a full refund and the company is now under new management.

Funny how the "New" management types exactly the same as the old one:

Superstars of Wrestling UK Alot of fans don't no that Matt Jarrett has been running SuperClash events all by himself with very little support.So we are now stepping in to keep Matt's dream alive.

Superstars of Wrestling UK Over the next few days we will be announcing are plans for 2016.

Who is the new owner? Pat Jarrett?

• Paid Members

en·a·bler

iˈnāblər,e-/

noun

noun: enabler; plural noun: enablers

1. a person or thing that makes something possible.

"the people who run these workshops are crime enablers"

• a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.

"he criticized her role as an enabler in her husband's pathological womanizing"

• Paid Members

Andy Quildan has confirmed its off but it won't affect October 2-3. https://twitter.com/aquildan/status/638094833312235520

I see Andy just had to hear about you going to see Weird Al too!

"Alot of fans don't no that"

Reads to me as though Matt's still running the Facebook page, at least.

DEAR WRESTLING PROMOTERS, if you can't spell, get someone else to do the official social media for you, or at least proof-read it.

Andy Quildan has confirmed its off but it won't affect October 2-3. https://twitter.com/aquildan/status/638094833312235520

I see Andy just had to hear about you going to see Weird Al too!

"Alot of fans don't no that"

Reads to me as though Matt's still running the Facebook page, at least.

DEAR WRESTLING PROMOTERS, if you can't spell, get someone else to do the official social media for you, or at least proof-read it.

Yeah. Like I mentioned in the Rev Pro Thread. Styles v Liger made me obscenely jealous I'm already in Brum that day, I saw Liger at the first Superclash. Was an ok show, but it could've been better in places in my opinion.

Archived