"Superclash 2" GL1 Glouchester STYLES, TANAHASHI, LIGER

wrestlingmad

Cant seem to find another thread for this. Just posting to remind folks who may be interested that this is happening next saturday. Its such a mental line up.

SUPERCLASH 2 - GL1, Glouchester

Doors: 6PM Start: 6.30PM

AJ Styles vs Doug Williams vs Rampage Brown

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Chris "The Bambi" Killer

Jushin Thunder Liger, Danny Collins & Jason Cross vs The Knight Family

Davey Boy Smith Jr vs Martin Stone

Brian Kendrick vs Nathan Cruz

Paul London vs Jonny Storm

World of Sport Rules: Matt Jarrett vs Mal Sanders

Plus: Phil Powers, Frankie Sloan, Kenzo Richards & Jimmy Meadows.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's an interesting card. It's markedly different from the one they seemed to lay out in the first Supershow, but it's arguably better. Styles v Doug v Rampage is very interesting and an improvement on the scheduled Styles v Luke Hawx.

It's a card I might have been tempted by, but I won't be going to any more of Jarrett's shows because he's a cunt.

Luke Hawx was pulled when Jarrett couldn't afford his flight, apparently.

I remember walking home the other week and I noticed a lot of places that had the posters up didn't have them up. I was thinking "Is it cancelled?" I know, With a lineup like that, it likely wouldn't be, but if it was. Well done for having them down. So I got home and I stumbled across the message on their FB saying about "Due to social media behaviour" he was pulled. I then went on Luke's Twitter, gave him a Follow. Had met him at the first one in March. Seemed a nice enough guy. Had a cool match with a certain guy now known as Finn Balor. Anyone else heard of him? But I digress.

Anyway. There was a link to a YouTube clip where he went off how he had an email off him 3 weeks before the show that he couldn't afford his plane ticket and that he offered to pay his wage anyway which he was understandably annoyed about seeing as he'd been billed for the show for 6 months against AJ and proceeded to cut a promo about Styles ducking him. Now, I had a sore throat that day to the point I had to go home early and when he got the point where he mentioned the plane tickets, I was laughing my head off because it sounded to me he'd blown his budget by the time it came to pay for his flights, which ironically enough would be the thing that would chew up most of the budget of a show like this. I would have gone if it wasn't for the previously mentioned "Don't Drink An Wrestle" post as well. Ah well. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to see some of these guys in the future.

The promoter has cancelled the event in December which was advertising AJ , Daniels and Kaz according to facebook.

Are you sure? Just been on there and it doesn't say anything about it being cancelled

I got a Facebook message from the events section saying that Matt Jarrett has cancelled the event. Such a shame as I was considering going to that.

The promoter has cancelled the event in December which was advertising AJ , Daniels and Kaz according to facebook.

Are you sure? Just been on there and it doesn't say anything about it being cancelled

I got a Facebook message from the events section saying that Matt Jarrett has cancelled the event. Such a shame as I was considering going to that.

Ok. That's terrible if that's the case. You'd think he'd be onto a winner with a lineup like that in the capital. I suppose he'll get some of them in Gloucester if Superclash 3 happens.

Ok. That's terrible if that's the case. You'd think he'd be onto a winner with a lineup like that in the capital. I suppose he'll get some of them in Gloucester if Superclash 3 happens.

Yes, FB sent out a (automatic) message sayin the event has been cancelled.

EDIT: EVENT NOT CANCELLED

Reply by SOWUK: just set a new events page up threw Superstars Of Wrestling Uk show is not been cancelled

So happy!:) Does anyone know about average picture/signed promophotos combo prices at SOWUK? Will make my debut and don´t know how much money to bring to the m&g

I would be interested in Bad Influence, AJ Styles, 2 Cold Scorpio, Satoshi Kojima

Yes, FB sent out a (automatic) message sayin the event has been cancelled.

EDIT: EVENT NOT CANCELLED

Reply by SOWUK: just set a new events page up threw Superstars Of Wrestling Uk show is not been cancelled

So happy!:) Does anyone know about average picture/signed promophotos combo prices at SOWUK? Will make my debut and don´t know how much money to bring to the m&g

I would be interested in Bad Influence, AJ Styles, 2 Cold Scorpio, Satoshi Kojima

It seems the wrestlers themselves charge their own prices based from when I went. I'd imagine it'd be less than £5 for a promo pic. Everyone charged £3 in March but im not sure if that may go up. I took £30 and £10 of that in pound coins, got as many promos as I could get. Some will also bring their own merch as well

Thanks! 3 pds for a promo pic seems to be a very fan friendly price..Promoter Matt told me there is gonna be a studio where you can have a pic with both AJ and Daniels for 25 pds.Thinkin about buying that as this might be a "once in a lifetime" chance to have a professional photo taken with both guys

And the third change of the main event is hopefully gonna be the last as I expect AJ and Daniels to rock it! :)

To think the one on Saturday had many changes as well. The Hawx v Devitt match in March was actually to determine who would face AJ. Luke won, called him out in front of a camera for the DVD. So it was Hawx v Styles. Then for some odd reason, Jarrett added Doug Williams to make it a Triple Threat. Then the Hawx video went online and he was replaced by Rampage Brown who was scheduled to face Tiger Mask IV. Out of interest, is he still on the show? Because I don't think he ever announced a replacement opponent for him.

Archived