Remake A Film For WWE Studios

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I wasn't sure if this should go in on-topic or not but I put it in here.

There was a quick discussion in the DVD thread a few days ago about films we'd like to see WWE Studios do. Astro said he wanted to see them do Savage Streets with Dean Ambrose.

I want to see them redo Stakeout with The Miz in Emilio Estevez's role and Daniel Bryan as Richard Dreyfuss. I'm fairly sure that would be a treat. 

Anyone posting "lol Emmanuelle with AJ Lee lol" type things can fuck off.

• Paid Members

Yes! Wasn't that on a Cabana podcast? That would be genuinely fantastic, I think he suggested Yoshi Tatsu and Funaki sharing a car and so on. You could actually use their WWE personas as well.

• Paid Members

Yeah I think it was with Cabana.

If WWE actually followed through on the idea it could have been huge.

Genuinely a way of getting 15-20 members of the roster some mainstream attention as I'm positive a Cannonball Run remake would generate a lot of interest.

I was thinking the other day they should remake Home Alone, but with Jaden Smith playing the kid and Will Smith playing the mom. Half the film is playful family comedy while the other film involves Will jumping out of exploding planes, car chases, killing people and so forth to get back to his kid. To make it relevant to this thread the buglers can be played by Goldust and Stardust.

Little Shop of Horrors with Mark Henry as Audrey 2, Heyman as Mushnik and Emma as Audrey. Get in the Funkadactyls & Layla as the street girls. Vinnie Mac could even have a cameo as the guy who steels the offcuts at the end.

• Paid Members

The Warriors, featuring:

Cyrus - The Rock

The Warriors - The Shield, Daniel Bryan, The Usos form the core

Turnbull ACs - Prime Time Players, R-Truth, David Otunga

Orphans - get some jobbers in, have one of the NXT girls play Mercy

Baseball Furies - Goldust and Stardust in there

The Lizzies - a load of Divas

Punks - Not sure here, maybe some Heyman Guys or some old ECW guys

The Rogues - I'm running out of ideas here, but Luther should either be played by Christian, Chris Jericho or Damien Sandow - or maybe even Hornswoggle? Maybe chuck in 3MB?

Gramercy Riffs - All the main guys no-one will fuck with, so Brock, Cena, all of Evolution, Mark Henry, Big Show

Boppers - Booker T, Fandango, get Brodus and Albert back with Cameron and Naomi, Scotty 2 Hotty and Xavier Woods

I am now running out, and there are far too many gangs...

Archived