Wrestling Channel Miscellany

herbie747

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

It's not a screenshot as the resolution wouldn't be high enough for print, but it is spectacularly poor editing, like how all of the images have completely different levels of brightness/contrast on the cover

I flagged all of this and none of it was done.... I was so pissed. Bunch of donkeys - it irritates me to this day.

• Paid Members

It's not a screenshot as the resolution wouldn't be high enough for print

You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve had to explain that when I’ve been sent 200x200 pixel images for say, an A3 poster. “Just use this, mate.” “I can’t. It’ll look like arse and pixelated to buggery.”

But the Petey Williams image, it’s definitely been capped from something, otherwise it wouldn’t have the lovely Windows XP-esque tooltip.

If I recall correctly there was supposed to be interviews with others (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels defo did Q&As that day) too but someone had some device that jammed the cameras or something and the footage was destroyed. Maybe Herbie can expand on that.

The best question that day was someone asking AJ Styles if he'd ever been out on the piss with Scott Hall. There was also some guy who creepily told Foley he was watching the 'Cane Dewey' promo and getting excited the night before....to then ask 'Pepsi or coke?'

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Love that dvd! And some absolute scrote opened the questioning with "What's your favourite alcoholic drink?" or something to that effect.

I was standing near enough to that chap, with a bad hangover, and I wanted to knee him in the back.

Yep, and Punk fired back by calling him a douchebag and ripping the piss out of him for wearing one black fingerless leather glove.  I figured maybe it was a weightlifting glove, for those occasions in everyday life when you need ONE HAND'S worth of extra grip.

• Paid Members

If I recall correctly there was supposed to be interviews with others (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels defo did Q&As that day) too but someone had some device that jammed the cameras or something and the footage was destroyed. Maybe Herbie can expand on that.

I still have all those interviews - they were just never edited. We only put Foley & CM Punk on the DVD due to space, and were going to release the rest at a later date - never got around to it.

Some knob brought a Sony camera remote and stopped our wide camera from recording for a minute. But our on-stage camera guy noticed it, and just put blutac over the infrareds. There was no "blocker", whatever that is.

Edited by herbie747

I've still got my copy of the programme around somewhere. The cropping on the picture of Scorpio is spectacularly poor

Bagga has got better at the cropping of images, judging by a recent poster:

10497971_10152378933779022_8450955949500

Design and attention to detail skills seem to be lacking still, though (the random 'D' at the bottom of the telephone number, for example)