Sign in to follow this  
Thunderplex

The Gaming thread - anything but video games

10 hours ago, Nexus said:

My fiancee and I have really got into KeyForge as well - it is such a well designed game and I love the way you don't have to worry about designing your own deck. 

I can't say I really got into Keyforge. A big thing is it just works about playing cards to create a little machine that creates shards. There isn't any real interaction with the opponent's cards. Also since you're going into a deck blind and some of them seem to not really have any way to win.

Anybody recommend any fun , easy to pickup games for two people or smaller numbers?

Me and the Mrs really loved “the cube” board game believe it or not and also Linkee .

Anybody got any other recommendations ?  

2 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Anybody recommend any fun , easy to pickup games for two people or smaller numbers?

Me and the Mrs really loved “the cube” board game believe it or not and also Linkee .

Love Linkee. 

Dobble, Monarchy, Sushi Go, Fluxx, Star Realms are all good go-to quick, fun card games. 

20 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

The game I mentioned on the last page, schotten totten, is a really fun two player game. Quick to get the hang of and only about 20min to play, but plenty of depth to the strategy (with a fair bit of luck too). We have played a lot more games over the weekend and I can say it is definitely recommended.