Any results or report from the show?

#707 gadge

gadge

Inter-Continental Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,105 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 14:28

The Riots beat The Kings of the North. That was a decent opener.

Laura Di Matteo beat Chakara to advance in the Natural Progression Series.

Jurn Simmons beat Roy Johnson. There's only one Jurn Simmons.

Travis Banks and TK Cooper beat WALTER and Axel Dieter Jr in the best match of the first half. Really good. Ref Chris Roberts missed interference on the finish as he does.

Mark Andrews won the Thunderbastard match, last eliminating Zack Gibson, despite entering #1. Paul Robinson missed the match due to injury, and was replaced by William Eaver who was in turn replaced by Sebastian, who was promptly eliminated immediately by Jack Sexsmith, who also got a submission over Nathan Cruz later. Dave Mastiff went to war with Cruz and Gibson, officially splintering The Origin. I can't remember how Marty Scurll was eliminated.

Jimmy Havoc beat Pete Dunne by DQ due to Trent Seven interfering, but that wasn't the story really, the returns of Webster and Haskins was. Lots of ways they can go from here
The ROH Discussion Thread

Facebook|Twitter

What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?

Dam.

#708 SBD

SBD

In Training

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 14:46

The Riots beat The Kings of the North. That was a decent opener.

Laura Di Matteo beat Chakara to advance in the Natural Progression Series.

Jurn Simmons beat Roy Johnson. There's only one Jurn Simmons.

Travis Banks and TK Cooper beat WALTER and Axel Dieter Jr in the best match of the first half. Really good. Ref Chris Roberts missed interference on the finish as he does.

Mark Andrews won the Thunderbastard match, last eliminating Zack Gibson, despite entering #1. Paul Robinson missed the match due to injury, and was replaced by William Eaver who was in turn replaced by Sebastian, who was promptly eliminated immediately by Jack Sexsmith, who also got a submission over Nathan Cruz later. Dave Mastiff went to war with Cruz and Gibson, officially splintering The Origin. I can't remember how Marty Scurll was eliminated.

Jimmy Havoc beat Pete Dunne by DQ due to Trent Seven interfering, but that wasn't the story really, the returns of Webster and Haskins was. Lots of ways they can go from here

Cheers 👍

#709 pryko

pryko

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 21:04

By Trent Seven

#710 Big Benny HG

Big Benny HG

No. 1 Contender

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 23:35

PROGRESS have just sold out all tickets to all 3 days of the 2017 Super Strong Style 16 tournament in less than 2 minutes. Front 5 rows of seating were gone in 30 seconds.

#711 LaGoosh

LaGoosh

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:02

Yeah...they probably need to start running a bigger venue.

25a3t5i.jpg

#712 Jon-Carr_92

Jon-Carr_92

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 20:12

They're even selling out quicker than PWG do in their regular place. Granted it's about 3-400 compared to the Ballroom's 700. But it's quite something they've built up that kind of following they sell out Super Strong Style 16 on weekend tickets alone.
TNA Jokers Wild II Birmingham Taping + Fan InterAction 2/2/14
TNA Impact Manchester Taping + Fan InterAction 30/1/15

UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery Co-Winner 2016

#713 Krytie 2X4B 523P

Krytie 2X4B 523P

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 00:19

PROGRESS aren't releasing their shows on DVDS anyore. Is this to do with WWE UK contracted talent?

#714 air_raid

air_raid

No. 1 Contender

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,744 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 00:36

Well, that sucks. Ive got the DVD of every chapter I've been to. This makes me sad.

#715 Louch

Louch

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:53

Probably due to not selling well either to be worth doing it. Limited runs done, but last 5/6 chapters have been still available still so probably decided not worth doing.

#716 Jon-Carr_92

Jon-Carr_92

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:22

They only do a print run of 100 each now. Real shame. I have every Chapter up to 34. Had to stop collecting them due to personal reasons. Will have to grab some of the others still available while I can. I preordered Chapter 42 because I couldn't not get my first Progress show on disc.
TNA Jokers Wild II Birmingham Taping + Fan InterAction 2/2/14
TNA Impact Manchester Taping + Fan InterAction 30/1/15

UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery Co-Winner 2016