The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

• Moderators

And I'm absolutely bouncing about it. Me and a few mates were going to go up for it but it sold out already. If there's any southerners going I'm going to waiting outside the venue and smack the piss out of them.

Fucks sake, first time I've checked the thread in a bit and gutted that I've completely missed this. If they're running Manchester again in the future I'll have to try again. Even with being in Manchester, it's still a 220 mile trip

They're saying it will be a regular thing. Certainly will after it sold out that quickly. Might be worth signing up to their mailing list so you get the emails with ticket details.

Fucks sake, first time I've checked the thread in a bit and gutted that I've completely missed this. If they're running Manchester again in the future I'll have to try again. Even with being in Manchester, it's still a 220 mile trip

They will be running it as a regular "second home" next year.

• Paid Members

And I'm absolutely bouncing about it. Me and a few mates were going to go up for it but it sold out already. If there's any southerners going I'm going to waiting outside the venue and smack the piss out of them.

Progress announced about an hour ago that they're talking to The Ritz about adding more standing room, so keep an eye out. Edited by gadge

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

En route to Camden for Chapter 20: Beyond Thunderbastard. As much as Rev Pro in on fire at the moment, PROGRESS show day is still the most insane thing, my social media is going crazy and I'm getting to Camden FIVE HOURS before bell time because THAT'S WHAT YOU DO on PROGRESS show day.

Aaaah I'm so excited!!!!!!

Been catching up with Progress on the On Demand service for a while now. Just got up to Chapter 14 and it's been great to watch the characters and the company grow. Think it's my favorite wrestling company at the minute and I was lucky enough to bag front row seats for there Manchester debut so I'm buzzing to see it live. Might even try and get to the ballroom for a show beforehand. Need to experience a Progress show there

Just a question, and I don't know if they set up anything beyond the Progress World Cup but what happen's to Jimmy Havoc now? I mean from a storytelling perspective why would John, Jim and Glen re book him? Or Paul Robinson? Or the other fella (name escapes me, sorry)?

I mean he's been the focal point of the promotion for what, 2 years? And now he's lost the belt it would make absolutely zero sense for them to just book him for Chapter 21. He betrayed there trust, he's been a full blown psychopath and they've pitted him against challenge after challenge after challenge all with the sole aim of taking the belt off him and ridding the company of him (the reason he was still booked despite his horribleness was he was the champ, no?)

I think, as much of a loss as it will be to the product because he's been brilliant, he need's to go away for a bit until there's a reason for Jimmy Havoc to walk back into the company. Otherwise it just kinda blow's off the entire last 11 chapters doesn't it?

Edited by danthebeast1984