The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

Now taking pre-orders for the 2-Disc DVD of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger... as well as the remastered 2-Disc DVD of Unbelievable Jeff (featuring FSM's 2014 MOTY Prince Devitt vs Zack Sabre Jr)... and the first ever DVD release of an ENDVR show, ENDVR:8. 

We've also got various tshirts and hoodies back in stock. Knock yourself out at progresswrestling.com :-)

when is the deadline for preorders ?

8th Feb (that's the deadline for all 3 of them)

Edited by ThisIsProgress

• Paid Members

Chapter 18 will feature Jimmy Havoc defending the PROGRESS title in a 6-way elimination match! His five opponents are apparently four men with genuine claims at the belt, and a curveball.

The first is due to be announced at 9pm, but I'm guessing Will Ospreay, Noam Dar, Rampage Brown, Dave Mastiff... and Paul Robinson.

Chapter 18 will feature Jimmy Havoc defending the PROGRESS title in a 6-way elimination match! His five opponents are apparently four men with genuine claims at the belt, and a curveball.

The first is due to be announced at 9pm, but I'm guessing Will Ospreay, Noam Dar, Rampage Brown, Dave Mastiff... and Paul Robinson.

He will probably win again and then the belt will be up for grabs in the 16 man tournament in May. 

Surely he has to lose it sometime soon :)

black-Havoc.jpg

In “honour” of our so-called PROGRESS Champion Jimmy Havoc, we have commissioned three variations on his “Die Havoc Die” t-shirt. Here’s the rather fetching black one, it's also available in white (red text) and red (black text). 

Pre-order before Sunday 15th February and get it cheaper – with shipment expected by 8th March.

http://www.progresswrestling.com/shop

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Other matches announced for PROGRESSlemania..

The Faceless vs Eddie Dennis and Wild Boar for the tag shields

Sha Samuels vs Ali Armstrong

Morgan Webster vs the debuting BUBBLEGUM (SO EXCITED!!)

Zack Gibson vs the debuting Damo O'Connor

..and I think Rampage Brown vs Mark Haskins, no-DQ.

• 2 weeks later...

https://demandprogress.pivotshare.com/

Progress on demand  :omg:

Ive been waiting for this, so many shows to catch up on (the download files are massive) and at £4.99 a month another steal (along with ICW on demand)

For less than the cost of the network I can get the best UK wrestling.