The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

Yeah, plus those 2 nights of live pro wrestling are scheduled for March, and this airs in 2 days

The last ENDVR show (already taped; never released) is retrospectively being recognised as a Freedom's Road show, so will likely make up the footage for the first few episodes.

I guess this Freedom's Road thing is a play on the JFK quote: "The best road to progress is freedom's road". So perhaps a developmental type show for guys to get experience and get ready for the main shows. Tickets for the second night are more expensive, so maybe its a two-night tournament where the winner gets a spot on their main roster?

I guess this Freedom's Road thing is a play on the JFK quote: "The best road to progress is freedom's road". So perhaps a developmental type show for guys to get experience and get ready for the main shows. Tickets for the second night are more expensive, so maybe its a two-night tournament where the winner gets a spot on their main roster?

No, it's £9 each night. 

You'll all see tomorrow! Don't overthink it. 

Ah arse, Im dying to get to one of these shows but if July is already sold out I don't fancy my chances of much luck

When would the next show after that go on sale, roughly?

• Paid Members

Ah arse, Im dying to get to one of these shows but if July is already sold out I don't fancy my chances of much luck

When would the next show after that go on sale, roughly?

Tickets tend to go on sale for the next show in a certain venue (Camden, Manchester, Birmingham) at 10pm the day after the last show there.  So, there's a Camden show coming up this Sunday - tickets to the 26 Feb Camden show will therefore go on sale 10pm Monday night.

Next Manchester show is 19 March, so tickets to the 14 May Manchester show will probably go on sale 10pm Monday 20 March.

There are exceptions to that rule, though, particularly if it's the SSS16 weekender or the first show in a new venue - they'll tend to go on sale earlier since they helpfully assume people need more time to make arrangements.

If it's specifically Birmingham that you want to go to, 9 July is their only currently scheduled show there left in 2017.

• Paid Members

London tickets are hard to get these days on Twickets but I'd say it's a lock you'd be able to get one between now and then for Birmingham. They could open up the balcony too, potentially.

The Observer today has indicated what most believe - that Pete Dunne looks to be flying out for NXT/Rumble weekend with Bate and Seven. Explains why he's off WXW and the WAR podcast with the other two on Saturday.

What isn't clear, is why Progress are still advertising him for the title match on Sunday. They've already put South Pacific Power Trip in a non-title match (again) when they're the number contenders to the tag belts, so presumably Moustache Mountain aren't there. Progress are either aware of something we're not and he's still coming on his own or they're being daft and continuing to false advertise him.

I could seem them using it to further the storyline, and hiding behind the fact the tickets were sold before they announced a line up. Still seems a bad idea though.

Edited by Benno