Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Good god what have I started :/

ALSO! Weigh yourself before you do it and then after. I'm not saying it's a miracle weight loss thing I just found it awesome and amazing when I lost 6lb over night that one time.

If I could be bothered I would set up a google hangout for this...shit....

Oh and I'm going to apologise now in advance for what some of you might go through.

Edited by Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

There are apps readily available for contractions during childbirth, they'd be quite the handy tool to log length and time shitting if you want a decent way of measuring your efforts.

I'm sadly working this weekend, otherwise I'd be on this!

Cackdown.

Splashdown.

I'm hoping beyond hope somebody passes an object they weren't expecting. I'm looking forward to the arrival of a metre long bit of Juicy fruit chewing gum. As a seven year old I didn't realise you were supposed to spit it out.

I'm for this on the weekend, but my worry is that Kooks said it could go on late into the night, and I have to get up for work on Monday, preferably without Niagara Falls from my arse.

How long DOES it take, Kookachu? If I start after lunch, will it be all done by bedtime?

• Paid Members

I have a long and bloody history with the ol' Rockford Files. Bloody being the operative word. I was terrified when it started because it was only a year after my Dad died of bowel cancer and the pan was pure blood red. Not just a spot on the tissue but pure fresh blood dripping from my bum hole. Utterly terrifying.

But yeah, it was only piles. It flares up every now and then, but thankfully it never hurts. Haven't had it for a while now I think about it.

As for colonic irrigation, isn't that shit actually quite bad for you? Your bowels are pretty good at cleaning themselves without having to down pints of juice or shooting coffee up your arse.