Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Moderators

I don't want to see any photos of poo but I would love statistics if there was any way to record them - like volume over time throughout the procedure.

As it is it will have to be more easily observed data - intervals between shits, total time, duration of movements, etc. Graphs happily accepted.

• Paid Members
I don't want to see any photos of poo but I would love statistics if there was any way to record them - like volume over time throughout the procedure.

As it is it will have to be more easily observed data - intervals between shits, total time, duration of movements, etc. Graphs happily accepted.

“... all the way to the taps, brother.”

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

• Paid Members

I'm intrigued by this also, but I'll have to pass for now as we're living with my girlfriends parents until our house purchase completes.

Looking forward to the results!

This deserves is own thread too.

• Paid Members

Sadly I feel it's unlikely I will be able to participate but I'm massively intrigued by the idea. Always wondered what a colonic would do for me. I'm proper fat and 6'2, never really give a monkeys what I eat and am fond of a bit of red meat. Wasn't it John Wayne who had a ton of undigested red meat in him when he passed? That has always made me wonder what lurks inside me.