Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Doing a shit in a public toilet is bad enough but doing it without the seat is unthinkable.

Yeah, doing a shit in a public toilet is just a sexual disease waiting to happen. Don't think I've ever did a shit outside my home.

P.S. Oh wait. I did a shit in the bushes in Sighthill Park in Glasgow, but that was a medical emergency a few years ago. Had a bad stomach flu. Had to rush into a big, secluded forest thing and do a shit. Serious lack of public toilet facilities in Glasgow. Had to even wipe my arse with a big leaf. Wonders of nature eh?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

It's a fucking nightmare trying to find a place outside to shit when you really have to drop something. It's awful. I thought I was literally dying that day. Sweating all over the place. Heart thumping.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

When I was in Bethlehem last year, I was beyond relieved to find a place with a decent toilet as I was starting to feel the effects of the local cuisine and hygiene standards.

Not as badly as the guy in the next stall though, clearly. I'd just done that initial expulsion and was starting to relax, when some guy came tottering in, locked himself into the next cubicle and proceeded to unload the most ridiculously explosive diarrhoea you can imagine. It was like Richie and the cattle prod, or Finch in American Pie.

• Moderators

Recently the new "cool thing to do" has gone from stabbing yourself in the arm with wall tacks to swallowing coins in one fmy local pubs.

Like an idiot not wanting to be called "a big girl" I've joined in. They cut you up as they go through. Anal fissures for all.

• Paid Members

I don't foresee any event which could take effect unless im seriously medically ill or infirm where id not go for a crap for that long it becomes a medical issue to shit. If I'm not going at least once a day I'm taking steps to get shit moving.

To leave it to the point of having to poke it out with a "come hither" motion seems just like a lack of foresight and a disregard for a pro active approach to life (or the fairly fundamental taking a dump part of life any way)