Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

I don't have a problem with the idea that it could be done, but I'm still confused as to why.

Because you can't take a shit otherwise! I'm not doing it for fun. Codeine and Citalopram equals very solid turds. Like frozen bits of clay.

But surely if it can be pushed the point where it's accesible with your fingers it can be pushed out? Is it too painful to push out? Is that the issue?

It's trapped deep in your arse. It's such a massive pile of solid shit that it has to broken up into little pieces so it can come out, otherwise your hole will be stretched too much and you'll give yourself an anal fissure. Ouch!

Yeah, 6 days of no shitting can produce a turd that simply won't come out, not without destroying your arsehole. I knew a chap once who stuck an ecstasy tablet up their arse, and had to go to hospital after it shut down his system for over a week.

My advice - don't eat Roman cooking.

• Paid Members

Had the absolute worst day. Think I only just now got the final shits out of me. Nearly shat myself going to the shop to buy food to soak up all the liquid, nearly shat myself in the lift. I had to go to the library to do work from 10pm til 2am too. Not only that, but I'm full of flu and this hasn't helped.

It was a bad idea, poorly timed and I will forever regret it.

• Paid Members

I haven't even been able to go lately. I was prescribed Percocet after having surgery on my wrist and it's messed with my stomach big time. I don't know what the UK equivalent of that medication is.

This thread is wonderful.

• Moderators
I haven't even been able to go lately. I was prescribed Percocet after having surgery on my wrist and it's messed with my stomach big time. I don't know what the UK equivalent of that medication is.

Yeah Perc's will do that. After I had surgery on my broken collarbone they gave me a 100 of them. I only took 4. I still have about 90 left! You jelly JTTS?

• Moderators
Yeah, 6 days of no shitting can produce a turd that simply won't come out, not without destroying your arsehole. I knew a chap once who stuck an ecstasy tablet up their arse, and had to go to hospital after it shut down his system for over a week.

My advice - don't eat Roman cooking.

Yeah, still aghast that your instinct was "I should probably finger these turds of my hole out in the bogs. That's normal."

Steve Justice, you've finally been usurped.

Every Loki post will now be accompanied by mental images of a keyboard being tapped with brown, smelly fingers :(

You interest in my bumhole is noted, though a little disturbing Astro. Be thankful you have never faced the choice between going to hospital or breaking off a chunk of chocolate.