Gratitude Era Mashup Album

Pilkingtron

Hey guys

I've been a member here for a good while but a first time poster! I thought some of you might enjoy this project I've been working on called Gratitude Era. It's basically an album worth of Beastie Boys and Attitude Era wrestler themes. It's my first attempt at something on this scale so it's a little rough around the edges but I hope some of you will enjoy it anyways!

Gratitude Era on soundcloud

FkhGIDV.png

Thanks

Chris

Hey guys

I've been a member here for a good while but a first time poster! I thought some of you might enjoy this project I've been working on called Gratitude Era. It's basically an album worth of Beastie Boys and Attitude Era wrestler themes. It's my first attempt at something on this scale so it's a little rough around the edges but I hope some of you will enjoy it anyways!

Gratitude Era on soundcloud

FkhGIDV.png

Thanks

Chris

Id prefer some Vince Communication

• Paid Members

That was pretty fucking decent mate, well done. I'm probably the least musical person you'd ever meet so I'm just guessing in saying that it seems like a lot of effort but it's paid off cause that was spot on, please post anything else you do along these lines. I've forwarded it on to a good few mates that I know will love it too.

• Moderators

I'm no great fan of the beasties, but that was a lot of fun! Nice work dude. Will be sharing and recommending..

The intro goes on forever though, almost lost me before it got started which would have been a shame. Also the vocals go out of key with the beat a couple times... minor criticisms though. Good stuff.

I'm no great fan of the beasties, but that was a lot of fun! Nice work dude. Will be sharing and recommending..

The intro goes on forever though, almost lost me before it got started which would have been a shame. Also the vocals go out of key with the beat a couple times... minor criticisms though. Good stuff.

Thanks for the feedback pal! Yeah, that intro is far too long, I agree! And I definitely need to do a bit more work on certain aspects! Glad you enjoyed it overall though. I'm planning on doing a New Generation version in the near future. I have a Sugar Hill Gang vs Bret Hart track almost complete that I will share with you all soon.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. Not been here for a while but thought I would update you on what I'm up to at the moment. I just started a new YouTube channel for Calling Spots Fanzine with loads of new mashups and other random things. I'd love to know what you lot think. You can check it out here:

Calling Spots YouTube Page

Any comments and/or suggestions more than welcome!

Cheers

Chris

Archived