The 'One time only' tribute thread.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Despite the January 4th 1999 Nitro creating the perfect set-up for Goldy to smash through each of the "elite" Wolfpack one by one en route to a rematch with Hogan to try and get his belt back, the two never wrestled each other again. WCW, LOL.

Don't think house shows should count only televised matches.

SBA, as thread starter, implies in the third post of the thread that it's one time ever that he's interested in. In which case....

Rock vs Brock

Nope. Wrestled again in the main of a March 2003 SmackDown house show in Miami. Hometown boy Rock naturally went over. The rubber match would have finally occurred Sunday if things had gone to plan, I guess.

According to historyofwwe Ravishing Rick wrestled Bret once in Italy in 1989 while Rude was Intercontinental Champion, and that was their only go-around in singles. On the same tour, Bret had his only singles match with Andre too.

According to historyofwwe Ravishing Rick wrestled Bret once in Italy in 1989 while Rude was Intercontinental Champion, and that was their only go-around in singles. On the same tour, Bret had his only singles match with Andre too.

Yup. Andre went to Vince and said he respected Bret as a worker so much and loved his work, and knew he was going to be a big star so always wanted to have one match with him before he retired just so he could say "I worked Bret Hart once."

Guess how I know this?

Yup. Andre went to Vince and said he respected Bret as a worker so much and loved his work, and knew he was going to be a big star so always wanted to have one match with him before he retired just so he could say "I worked Bret Hart once."

Guess how I know this?

Straight from the horses arse?

Archived