The "How big is Batista's dick" question answered

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I'm sure you're trying to be smart or something but I have had conversations with gay friends about penis' otherwise I wouldn't have said it.

Well why are you so knocked over with surprise over the subject matter people are discussing in this thread, when you seem to have every day conversations with gay men straight from a Dick Emery sketch? Sort of cancels out your original point when you are doing the "I know gay blokes as well, me. I can talk about cocks in real life to them and that" bit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure you're trying to be smart or something but I have had conversations with gay friends about penis' otherwise I wouldn't have said it.

Well why are you so knocked over with surprise over the subject matter people are discussing in this thread, when you seem to have every day conversations with gay men straight from a Dick Emery sketch? Sort of cancels out your original point when you are doing the "I know gay blokes as well, me. I can talk about cocks in real life to them and that" bit.

Well actually no, that's not what I was saying at all, and at no point did I say anything that would potray me as being knocked over with suprise. Please continue to over react though

• Moderators

He's got a boxer boner by the looks of it. You know when you get a semi going and if you're wearing boxers the material kind of kinks like that making your semi-stiffy look much bigger.

• Moderators

The plural of penis is penises.

You only ever hang an apostrophe on the end of a word with no letters after if it is a possessive plural.

E.g. we are all obsessed with penises' veins and helmets.

Possessive singular would be penis's. As in, we are all obsessed with big Dave's penis's size.

• Paid Members

I swear early on in NXT he used that running penis attack as his finish, and called it THE BIG END. Winning matches by mowing down opponents with your cock pretty much confirms you're king of the schwing.

I've never seem a bunch of men so obsessed with an other man's penis before

It's the perfect way for us to compare sizes without actually swapping photos. Those who try and make it seem smaller by trotting out excuses about lighting, angles and advantageous clothing are obviously lacking in the lob stakes. Those who aren't frightened by his monstrous mandom, and especially those who contemplate the possibilities of self-penetration, are obviously blessed.

• Moderators

Shelton Benjamin and Big Vis had black mambas.

Anyway, Big Dave's got a Big Cock, because if he had a sparrows egg word would have got around and all those lovely ladies of WWE wouldn't have walked alone into his dick of danger while JoMo and his thalidomide penis watch on silently, wiping away a tear.

Isn't his knob starting from where his bell end would end if that were the case? I did love this:

He's definitely got it rolled up in the leotard picture.

It's like he's fucking his own ass.

We all would, if we could.

Are you talking about Dave's pit of danger, or your own?

:laugh:

Archived