New Football Strips for 2014/2015 Season

scratchdj

• Paid Members

Not quite at the end of this season yet, but with England releasing their new kit (which is rather nice IMO) and a World CUp coming up, I thought it might be time to start this year's thread.

So, the new England kit. Really like it, although I prefer England with blue shorts.

england-2014-nike-home-football-shirt-kit-g.jpg

england-2014-nike-home-football-shirt-kit-d.jpg

england-2014-nike-home-football-shirt-kit-a.jpg

england-2014-nike-home-football-shirt-kit-b.jpg

england-2014-nike-away-football-shirt-kit-f.jpg

england-2014-nike-away-football-shirt-kit-a.jpg

england-2014-nike-away-football-shirt-kit-d.jpg

england-2014-nike-away-football-shirt-kit-e.jpg

england-2014-nike-away-football-shirt-kit-g.jpg

Source: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-...ball-shirt.html

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I was just about to ask the last time we had a new kit, as it doesn't seem long ago and I was sure it was after the Euros. Outrageous. Can understand (but do not necessarily agree) with a new one each year for clubs, but national teams? Ridiculous.

It will be interesting to see the remaining World Cup kits revealed (most have now, though) considering you can't have a light/dark clash between shirts and shorts any more. To avoid confusion. For those watching the World Cup in fucking black and white one must presume.

• Paid Members

It's something to do with HD and pixels or some garbage, stupid as hell though. The kits released for the Cup though have been fantastic, especially Holland's and Japan's (of which I will be investing in and supporting).

I'm currently at university typing so I'll leave it for a bit but I have got a bit of a write up on some of the newer kits (Scotland's especially which is fantastic) I'll post later which was in anticipation of this post starting.

• Paid Members
It's something to do with HD and pixels or some garbage, stupid as hell though. The kits released for the Cup though have been fantastic, especially Holland's and Japan's (of which I will be investing in and supporting).

I'm currently at university typing so I'll leave it for a bit but I have got a bit of a write up on some of the newer kits (Scotland's especially which is fantastic) I'll post later which was in anticipation of this post starting.

Yeah, it's a thing of beauty the new shirt. My favourite since the 96-98 home shirt my Dad bought me for my birthday.

• Paid Members
I was just about to ask the last time we had a new kit, as it doesn't seem long ago and I was sure it was after the Euros. Outrageous. Can understand (but do not necessarily agree) with a new one each year for clubs, but national teams? Ridiculous.

They used be released on a far more wallet-friendly yearly rotation where they would only change one shirt a year, making each one last two years. Needless to say, I haven't bought football shirts for the kids since they stopped that practice.

What an absolute rip-off for what's essentially a plain white shirt. Inspired by Kanye West probably. Also, Jack Wilshere looks a compete bellend, especially in that second picture. Out of the World Cup kits, I like the Germany away one the best from what I've seen.

Archived