Prince Devitt To WWE?

cobystag

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hbkidcool/archives/51942568.html

Ryusuke Taguchi will take on Prince Devitt on April 6th INVASION ATTACK at Ryogoku Sumo hall. Taguchi demanded the match will be loser leaves match. He said he will get Devitt out of NJPW. If he loses the match, he will retire. It is like Shinya Hashimoto against Naoya Ogawa.

Hashimoto once retire after he lost against Ogawa. I was very shocked at that time. I think it is the story Prince Devitt will lose the match, left NJPW and go to WWE.

NJPW wouldn't be doing a Loser Leaves Match unless one of them wasn't going. With all the rumours about Devitt and WWE, this might be first confirmation. Unless Taguchi is retiring or something as his matches since returning from injury have been sporadic.

So Devitt in Preston on Friday and Nottingham April 26th may be your final opportunities to see him on the Indy's.

I saw that too and everything is pointing to the fact Devitt has signed for WWE and is just finishing up his final dates before he starts.

So unless something else gets added it's looking like his last ever match in the UK (before going) will be for Southside at Speed King next month.

• Paid Members

Me & Fergal are really tight, so I sent him an e-mail to confirm the rumour and he said "who the fuck are you and where did you get my e-mail?"

So I take that as he can't confirm due to a non disclosure.

• Paid Members
Seems like one of them promo every indy wrestler cuts to please the live crowd. I cant see there being much in it. I imagine the only reason its caused all these rumours is because everything has a question mark regarding Devitt because he's pretty much one of the few wrestlers who WWE wants that actually has enough leverage to continue to wrestle for big money in a promotion he enjoys working for. He can go where he likes if he wants, so its plausible he could stay put. But for me unless its Visa related, I dont think anything has changed. He's surely on his way to WWE.

Talk me through his shit then please, only ever seen pics of him in PS, and in truth only remembered the one from last month where he was all painted up and Gallows was on the apron with him. What are his big moves, his bits to watch for with the promos etc? WWE seem keen and he gets well regarded from all corners on here, seems one to get excited about.

Big moves would be...

Bloody Sunday ( sort of like a DDT into a Brainbuster )

Inverted Bloody Sunday

Double Stomp

Double Knees

Double Knee Gutbuster

He also has an absolute badass top rope Dropkick but not really sure if that's a signature move or not. His matches? Most stuff involving Kota Ibushi is worth a look. And there's certainly plenty of it. The matches teaming with Taguchi in Apollo 55 against the Motor City Machine Guns are great, although that same team's matches with Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi are probably some of the best matches any of those four guys have had, let alone just Devitt.

Archived