Sign in to follow this  
Astro Hollywood

Smoke & Mirrors and Steven Seagal

We need to stage an intervention.

But only once I've finished. I'm at least giving it a bit of variety with the Ian Beale 2048 Carbomb made.

You get anywhere with that?

We need to stage an intervention.

But only once I've finished. I'm at least giving it a bit of variety with the Ian Beale 2048 Carbomb made.

You get anywhere with that?

Nah. Each play, I got progressively worse until I stopped altogether.

Just like my sales.

A bit late to the party, but I was saving it to be my holiday reading.

Bit of a mixed bag for me. The Hydrick, Most Haunted and Pillman chapters in particular were excellent, and a couple of times I felt it was actually too good for the willy and cum references.

That said, I found the Bill Murray chapter a bit rambling, and the Hogan chapter was a bit lightweight in comparison. It could just be my thirst for all things Hogan, but it didn't go far enough into what his boasts and reworkings of history have achieved for him, or what he may have been expecting. His biography, with its "here's all the real stuff from backstage, but still kayefabed for the purpose of this book" approach would have been ideal fodder for S&MASS.

No mention of Seagal backing down when JCVD called his bluff was a bit surprising.

Makes me wonder if Johnny ever got a sub 20000 winning score on the game..

PS you or someone should let Malbranque know. He was dead keen on reading this but refuses to read anything on Kindle or kindle app.

Edited by Chest Rockwell