UKFF's Favourite Promo: Heat 7

JNLister

Heat 7  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Voted Anderson. When it comes to these best promo polls I'm always drawn to those guys that get their message across most effectively and efficiently. The ones that captivate your attention and leave you wanting to hear more, rather than waiting for them to shut up. I'll take a 60 second promo full of fire and conviction over a six minute plus ramble any day. That's why I'm not really into Punk's style at all. I've no doubt he'll win this heat, but I agree with Butch- he shouldn't do.

Regal's promo on Triple H there is another on that list that deserves a lot of votes.

Pipebomb isn't even CM Punk's best promo in this heat, let alone the best promo in the heat.

I went for Jake Roberts in this one. Seems to be a trend in my voting when it comes to his name cropping up actually. I was tempted to go with Old Yeller though which is one of my favourite ones in the last few years.

Voted Heyman, it's one of the best promos I've ever enjoyed. I remember sitting right on the edge of my sofa leaning further forward as he went into that tirade.

The only downside was how it ended, but by that point it didn't matter, you had a guy who said everything he could possibly want to say, and you believed he meant every word of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived