Hooked On Wrestlemania 30 parties

Hooked On

Guys,

Just wanted to give you a heads up about the Wrestlemania parties we are running this year.

Our flagship party in Shepherds Bush, London has now sold out which is a great show of support for the atmosphere and fun these events generate.

We have gone all Wrestlemania 2 (But without sucking) and launched another couple of parties to allow as many people as possible to experience the best PPV party atmosphere in the UK.

The first is at Belushis Camden. We will be running Wrestlemania 30 on the big screens, a run down of Classic Mania matches before the main show, the HOW quiz and of course, we encourage you all to dress in your best Mania themed fancy dress. The full HOWMania cocktail menu will be available including the Hulkamaniac Red and Yellow Special, the Long Island Mr T and the Jager (Vader) Bomb.

Tickets are available from our ticket website and you can join the Facebook conversation at the official Facebook page.

In addition, for our Northern folk we are running HOWMania Leeds at Shooters Sports Bar in the city centre. On top of the events at Camden and Shepherds Bush we will also be running a WWE2k14 tournament on the big screen with the chance to win the VIP seats for the event itself. Tickets available here and the official Facebook group is here

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there. This will be the fifth PPV party we have run and they get bigger and better each time.

• Paid Members

I'd think about the Camden one, but having heard the horror stories of these sorts of events I would be concerned about missing the main event, or something going wrong that is beyond my control, which I know I would be more likely to avoid by watching it at home.

We have licenses at all our venues until 4AM. Events are brought from Sky Box Office on a public license so it's all as above board as could be. The only thing that could possibly go wrong was if Sky developed a fault. No more likely than watching at home.

This will be our fifth event and the only hiccup we had so far is that for WM29 we had no sound for the opening 2 minutes of the video package. Apart from that, all good.

The atmosphere is brilliant because the people that come to these are so good natured and there to have fun. We have had one ejection out of a total of 1500 people or so. Not a bad ratio.

The atmosphere WHEN Bryan wins the belt will be insane. Something that you will remember as a wrestling fan forever. Not quite as good as being in New Orleans but exponentially better than watching at home on your own or just 2-3 people.

• Paid Members
Make sure you've got a licence to run past 1am as Tom Aitken (dangerously420) found to his cost.

Why what happened?

Venue shut the Wrestlemania live feed down after a few matches due to them having no licence for going past 2am. Cue it all kicking off and police being called.

thinking about going but don't trust someone posting on here with 2 post wp2012 no offence but want to hear from regular posters on here that have been before I decide if I'm watching this at home on in London as I get it free on the WWE network

Can't fault you at all about being sceptical about someone with 2 posts giving an endorsement. Not a plant from us but we certainly appreciate the feedback!

I believe there are a few UkFF regulars who have been previously. If not, check out the FB pages for our previous events. And the rising attendances each time shows we are doing something right.

Hope to see you there. Either way, enjoy Mania.

Make sure you've got a licence to run past 1am as Tom Aitken (dangerously420) found to his cost.

Why what happened?

Venue shut the Wrestlemania live feed down after a few matches due to them having no licence for going past 2am. Cue it all kicking off and police being called.

from what i remember the audio went not long after a Cena victory [just after 3am & video went before the main event [the only match that people cared for was HBK Taker Part 2] so people got mad at being denied the mach they wanted to see from WM XXVI

I don't know if it's the same guys, but I went to watch Survivor Series in Leeds with a friend in November. Wasn't an issue with licence and getting shut down part way into the show and everyone there was pretty friendly.

If I weren't already heading back home for my annual WM party, I'd be at the Leeds event...always more fun watching PPVs in a group than on my own.

Archived