Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

So who would we all like to see on these shows? I know they'll have the talent already locked down along with the matches, so it's mainly just who you'd like to see.

Confirmed Stars : Ricochet, CIMA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA,

So that's 11 TBA's. I think at least four of them will be the English side of DG:UK so Haskins, Scurll, Lion Kid and Dar.

So 7 Dragon Gate names (maybe, potentially just 6 if UK gets another guy - Kirby would be my choice there.) Who would you like to see?

I'd go for:

Returns - Shingo Takagi, Jimmy Susumu, YAMATO and Akira Tozawa.

Debuts - Don Fuji, T-Hawk and EITA.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as my salary goes into my account, you've got my money :)

As long as Akira Tozawa comes I'm happy.

Obviously I'm hoping for Dragon Kid, Shingo, Mochizuki, Yoshino and Doi as they are my favourites but all Dragon Gate roster is amazing so I'm happy either way

Totally agree with your picks Cobystag.

I would add Genki Horiguchi for the return of the best high spot in all of wrestling : "the secret weapon" i.e. the amazingly stretchy elastic band. I was sat front row for that last year, well funny.

Never seen Cyber Kong either so that would be a novelty.

For me i'd love to see Uhaa Nation added to the mix, have loved his appearances in PCW thus far and it would be great to see him mixing it up as part of Monster Express. Dragon Kid, Shingo, BxB Hulk and Genki Horiguchi would be welcome additions also. I'm curious about the 'surprise', could it be a guy not from Dragon Gate? I remember we were supposed to get El Generico originally last year, prior to him signing with WWE. So maybe a U.S. indy star?

For all of you Dragon Gate fans out there ... a couple of years ago I saw the Dragon Gate roster wearing black armbands that said "Pray for me!" ... and Akira Tozawa still wears that on his ring gear.

What's that all about?

It was "Pray For Japan" after the 2011 earthquake.

All details in tonight's announcement, but it's likely to be tomorrow evening

Thank god for that. I had a bit of a panic when I realised I've got a job interview tomorrow morning and worried it might clash with tickets going on sale. Don't want to miss out on front row!

25/3/14

In this update

Tickets Onsale tomorrow

Saturday Match Announced

Notes

Tickets will be on Sale tomorrow night from 8pm - Full Details

---------------------------

• Tickets will be onsale tomorrow at 8pm from Dragongateuk.com and will be done exclusively through paypal (you can use credit and debit cards using the paypal link)
  • There will be a banner on the frontpage for you to purchase tickets, please refresh your computer cashe if you do not see the banner at 8pm. We'll post the link here and twitter etc too
  • If you have bought tickets before and haven't got an email from us before midday tomorrow, drop an email to mark@dragongateuk.com.
  • Remember the email will only goto the person who bought tickets on the email address they used. If you paid by phone previously drop us an email mark@dragongateuk.com and we'll match it up with our records
  • If you wish to request a block and a row (General seating only) please add that to the notes section on the paypal payment
  • Any questions feel free to drop a line to mark@dragongateuk.com

Saturday Match Announced.

We could tell you, but then again, we'll just show you ...........Match Announced

Announcement

DGpressreleaselogo.jpg

Dragon Gate 2014 Tour Announced.

We asked if you wanted a UK tour in July and the answer was a resounding yes! As promised we bring you two huge events on Friday July 25th and Saturday July 26th at the Broxbourne Civic Hall. Two huge events are planned, the excitement levels are cranked up and we're very hopeful of two packed houses as we present the 10th and 11th official Dragon Gate UK events. The amazing crowds from last year were off the charts and Dragon Gate couldn't wait to come back to the UK with several roster members requesting to ensure they are included despite coming days after the huge Kobe World event (DG's biggest event of the year) their schedule is such that this weekend was the only available one in 2014 and possibly even 2015 too!

Not too much else to say other than tickets go onsale next Wednesday and we have an absolutely HUGE match to announce next Tuesday, and two Major stars announced today! Get ready, these are going to be some of best the events we have ever put on. The countdown is on..................

Event Details

-------

2014poster.jpg

DG:UK X

Date : Friday July 25th

Doors Open : 7pm,

Show Start : 7.45

Est Finish : 10.15

Venue :

Broxbourne Civic Hall

High Street

Hoddlesdon