Venue :

Broxbourne Civic Hall

High Street

Hoddlesdon

Herfordshire

EN11 8BE

Tickets :

TOZAWA!!!!!!!!!!

Just need Shingo now and I'll be happy with everything else we get.

Last year we saw alot of the tour posters as forum sigs, facebook posts, twitter avatars, would be great to see that kind of support again.

Any chance of a smaller version of the YAMATO/Yokosuka II poster as a forum sig?

TOZAWA!!!!!!!!!!

Last year we saw alot of the tour posters as forum sigs, facebook posts, twitter avatars, would be great to see that kind of support again.

Any chance of a smaller version of the YAMATO/Yokosuka II poster as a forum sig?

Absolutely , what size would you like? We'll have it made

TOZAWA!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely , what size would you like? We'll have it made

DGUK2012.jpg

Same size as last years? Apologies I'm not that great with specifications.

While I'm here I'm going to float an idea that will most likely get shot down, but hey, it's worth a shot?

I notice there's only four TBA's put down for the dark matches. While I've really liked and loved some of the singles matches that have taken place for DG:UK and NOAH:UK I still feel the best dark matches ever done on those shows were the first NOAH:UK's all British six-man and the IPW:UK Tag Team Title match between The LDR's and The All Stars.

With the wealth of UK talent right now, any chance for a six-man? It's a Dragon Gate staple, even if it was all British. This could prove to be the break out match for the competitors like it was for Zack, Haskins and Mastiff it were 6 years ago.

Also speaking of UK talent, while I loved the Saturday Q&A and M&G, any chance of a small card to showcase the UK guys? Guys fighting for a spot on 2015's (if it happens?) tour. Not a big afternoon card, maybe 3 matches or something, while you have the building.

And if you wanted to book Shingo vs Dave Mastiff..... That'd be peachy too :)

Thanks for that Mark.

TOZAWA!!! My face awaits with gay abandonment.

If Mark hadn't already done the sig, me screen capping the DVD of Tozawa face humping you would have been my new sig. But it'd be unfair to change it now ;)

TOZAWA :thumbsup:

Loved him from the previous years, I even went to see him on a IPW:UK show not long after his first DG:UK appearance. Cannot wait for his amazing super loud engrish style swearing.

Good to see Marty back as well, as we can't have a Team UK without Marty. Will be interesting to see what goes on with him and Haskins. I do feel they make a good tag team, so maybe a Team UK tag match at one of the shows?

Haskins/Marty Vs CIMA/Ricochet?

Main roster :

Ricochet, CIMA, Susumu Yokosuka, Yamato, Akira Tozawa, Marty Scurll, Shingo, Haskins, Lion Kid, Ryo Saito, T-Hawk, Eita, Dragon Kid, LowKi (before anyone jumps on me we don't forget weve had the young bucks and were going to have el generico before),

Bonus Match Competitors :

Kirby, Travis, Mark Andrews, El Ligero,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night One::

Pre-

Kirby & Travis V Mark Andrews & El Ligero

Main-

Dragon Kid V Scurll V Haskins V Eita

Lion Kid V T-Hawk (former NEX guys battle it out)

Yokosuka & Saito V Tozawa & Shingo (Tozawa and shingo must work together before their match on the next night)

Yamato V CIMA

Ricochet V LowKi (once in a lifetime match)

Night Two::

Pre-

El Ligero V Kirby

Main-

Saito & Dragon Kid V T-Hawk & Eita

Lowki V Lion Kid

CIMA & Ricochet V Scurll & Haskins (scurll, cima, haskins and ricochet all have inter-weaving history with eachother)

Susumu Yokosuka V Yamato (the rematch)

Shingo V Tozawa (to crown the first ever DGUK champ)

So there it is my fantasy booked card, what do you guys think? Be gentile

Personally, I would love to see Low Ki. My only thought is poor Lion Kid may end up on -5, meaning he-d be sent home from DG:UK.

Presume we'll see the result of Shingo's +5 this tour? Some form of title match? First DG:UK champ?

Archived