Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't received today's e-mail, was it just the pre-sale or was there anything else with it?

If it's just the pre-sale I may as well wait until the general sale in a few minutes now rather than chase it up.

Just the pre-sale 6-8pm.

Just got my tickets now so it's all good.

Was able to get my tickets earlier fortunately. I kinda feel sorry for the people doing DGUSA Mania weekend who currently have NO Dragon Gate stars booked. And DGUSA was started due to the DG office loving Mania weekend so much and wanting their own events there.

We are going to be privileged enough to see bigger and better shows this year in England than our American friends and I'm sure both shows could be PPV worthy.

Was able to get my tickets earlier fortunately. I kinda feel sorry for the people doing DGUSA Mania weekend who currently have NO Dragon Gate stars booked. And DGUSA was started due to the DG office loving Mania weekend so much and wanting their own events there.

We are going to be privileged enough to see bigger and better shows this year in England than our American friends and I'm sure both shows could be PPV worthy.

Agreed! We may not get as many shows but quality>quantity!

Booked are tickets in the presale, Also sorted are travelodge in Harlow again. Need to make sure we try that chicken place in the car park this year, Roll on July!

If you hadn't noticed, tickets are onsale now!

Link : - http://www.amerchandise.co.uk/dragongate2014/DG_Tickets.htm

Well over half the tickets for both nights sold out 90 minutes after the went on sale. Front Row Tickets for Saturday and all but 6 for Friday have sold out already

Thanks to everybody who has purchased tickets so far!

Psyched for these events already, have kept that weekend free since it was first hinted at. So it's a good feeling to know i finally have tickets for me and the Mrs. My one regret last year was going to the Sunday meet and greet, as by the time i got to it there were no 8x10s of CIMA left. So fingers crossed i can add that one to my collection this year! Roll on July!

Mrs.E bought us tickets last night on the pre order, plus another for a friend of ours, so im excites to hit the Saturday show! 55% of tickets gone already? Holy heck!

I have a small group of friends who are still contemplating coming also, so this might spur them on!

Mrs.E bought us tickets last night on the pre order, plus another for a friend of ours, so im excites to hit the Saturday show! 55% of tickets gone already? Holy heck!

I have a small group of friends who are still contemplating coming also, so this might spur them on!

Yeah,

Friday

Front Row has 3 tickets left, about 50% of General Tickets are gone. Value tickets are ok.

Saturday

Front Row Sold Out, over 65% of General Tickets are sold and over half the Value tickets are gone already.

Yeah,

Friday

Front Row has 3 tickets left, about 50% of General Tickets are gone. Value tickets are ok.

Saturday

Front Row Sold Out, over 65% of General Tickets are sold and over half the Value tickets are gone already.

this is great news - really looking forward to the shows as I had to miss last year due to work.

Yeah,

Friday

Saturday

Just relayed this onto my friends (we're hitting the Saturday) and they're ordering tonight I believe. Can't wait for this now. Going to bust out my Jimmys T-shirt + Jacket :D

Edit: Only just seen the promo video for the Saturday match, (I'm a bit behind due to work), but that is just fantastic. Very much hyped for the match itself, and loved the opening graphic so much that I just had to crop it from the video and chuck it my sig.

Yeah,

Friday

Saturday

Just relayed this onto my friends (we're hitting the Saturday) and they're ordering tonight I believe. Can't wait for this now. Going to bust out my Jimmys T-shirt + Jacket :D

Edit: Only just seen the promo video for the Saturday match, (I'm a bit behind due to work), but that is just fantastic. Very much hyped for the match itself, and loved the opening graphic so much that I just had to crop it from the video and chuck it my sig.

Yeah, we're really trying to step up in every level for this tour. The footage is the closest quality wise to the original recording that we have been able to release so far. It's certainly interesting

Archived