What would you do with...

King Pitcos

Know what I'd like to see. Take Rybaxel and give them a manager. Maybe Zeb Colter or maybe someone like Brad Maddox (whose been lost in the shuffle of authority figures) have them move there way up the top of the card (not really, but give them the tag team belts for a while and maybe Ryback challenges for the title on a special Raw or lesser ppv)

Then, during a backstage encounter have the new manager bump into Paul Heyman and starts gloating about how much more successful the new manager is oppose to Heyman, while Heyman keeps saying he's got bigger fish to fry. Eventually build it up to a Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman vs. Ryback and Brad Maddox/ Zeb Colter/ manager match on PPV.

Well that's my idea anyway.

Radical notion, give someone like Kofi a meaningful feud, with mic time and more importantly stop trading wins and losses like confetti and erm, there may be something you can do with em? Silly thought?

I'd split Ryback and Axel up, after Axel loses a match and Ryback blames him. At that point instead of a standard one on one fued between the two, they both go off to find new partners to prove who was the better tag team wrestler and who was the weak member of the team.

Ryback would bully Sami Zayn into being his partner. Their matches would revolve around Zayn being bullied into doing all the work for Ryback to stroll in at the end and pick up the win. Ryback could gloat about being a one man team on commentary while Sami works 90% of the match. This would eventually implode when Sami sticks up for himself.

Since Curtis Axel has no mates and can't bully someone he gets stuck with Zack Ryder. They could be an entertaining mismatch team of straight laced guy and over the top idiot. Kinda like Booker T and Goldust. Axel wants to be serious and get on with it, while Ryder wants to get the fans behind him. Hilarity would follow.

Both teams would feud with each other, but not in a standard series of matches where they trade wins. Both teams would be on a quest to win the tag belts first, so they try to fuck over each other's matches etc. The actual match between the two teams would be saved for when one team has won the straps

I'd expand Drew McIntyre's 3MB gimmick and go full blown Stacie Jaxx from Rock of Ages, have him go 'solo' cause he got to 'big' for 3MB, it would be a bit hard to pull off I suppose cause he'd be too similar to John Morrison and Adam Rose, he'd be alot more sleazy and 80's though and maybe change his name too something ott like 'Drew Hollywood,Blaze etc' or something crazy

I like the idea of a 3 man babyface team like Gabriel, Bourne and Kidd call them 'Aerial Assault' matching ring gear the whole lot

Hawkins and Ryder back together they're not doing anything so another team never hurts and least they have some history, I reckon they could be similar to edge and christian

• Moderators

Fantasy booking's rarely good, is it?

Radical notion, give someone like Kofi a meaningful feud, with mic time and more importantly stop trading wins and losses like confetti and erm, there may be something you can do with em? Silly thought?

Fucking awful "booking 101" shit. Kofi means nothing, and he'll still be nothing.

I'd expand Drew McIntyre's 3MB gimmick and go full blown Stacie Jaxx from Rock of Ages, have him go 'solo' cause he got to 'big' for 3MB, it would be a bit hard to pull off I suppose cause he'd be too similar to John Morrison and Adam Rose, he'd be alot more sleazy and 80's though and maybe change his name too something ott like 'Drew Hollywood,Blaze etc' or something crazy

I really like that idea. Maybe he strings a couple of wins together and it goes to his head. It could relaunch his career. I'd go back to his "What's that metronome I hear" music with it too.

Hawkins and Ryder back together they're not doing anything so another team never hurts and least they have some history, I reckon they could be similar to edge and christian

I'd like to see Hawkins and Ryder get back together as well. They'd probably get more TV time being a tag team, and the way WWE works at the moment, there's no harm in them being another team in the mix.

Just from looking through the roster on wwe.com I'd get some more tag teams with managers. As already suggested I'd put Ryder and Hawkins back together but as part of a lower card heel faction lead by Brad Maddox with Titus O'Neil as the singles guy in the group.

Id also put masks on Ezekiel Jackson and JTG and have Teddy Long bring them in as the new Doom. It worked in 1990 so why not now?

After Wrestlemania I'd have the Wyatt family abduct 3 or 4 guys like Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Darren Young and maybe even Kofi. Have them off tv for about 2 months and then when the Wyatts are about to lose a big match like a tag title match, one of the abductees shows up to help them win. And then for the 3 weeks following have the rest of them re-introduced as Wyatt's.

Was only thinking this last night. Give him a month or two off the road, time to refresh. Bring him back with a new packaging, a purpose. I really enjoyed the stuff with Orton a few years back. Surely he has served his time for blowing the spot on Raw? His intensity really drew me for a while and if he can tap into that again he could be onto a winner.

At least away from the stale stuff we see now.

Fantasy booking's rarely good, is it?

Fucking awful "booking 101" shit. Kofi means nothing, and he'll still be nothing.

Its rare I look at the comments of Mr Reedmark and think hes full of shit. This is not one of those occasions. Kofi is the new John Morrison, he may do some things that look pretty and hes worth a little bit of focus at the Rumble or at MITB but essentially hes a non-entity and could really do with being released.

Archived