THE PWA:UK THREAD

HAHA 

Yeah I think that does, I am really interested in if anyone went as want to see there opinion, PWA have another show on this evening too so any reports would be good to hear.

Also Cornish Pro Wrestling have a show on November 28th, the first one they did sold out and everyone loved it :) 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

EARTH SHATTERING NEWS

It appears that PWA champion Danny Walsh has been stripped off the belt and fired from the company for "misconduct"!

He's their number one face, and the company champion, so he must have done something bad!

Also the 7th anniversary show is coming up with Drew Galloway defending his TNA title against someone (probably Eddie Ryan or Chris Andrews), Martin Kirby, El Ligero and Dave Mastiff. So that's good news for PWA at least...

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah he did something really bad!!!

he is putting on a show in Stonehouse Creek for his own promotion LEP.

That is it, the soul reason for being fired.

by the way on May 14th my promotion Cornish Pro Wresting has its 4th show featuring Marty Scurll, Danny Walsh, Mark Walsh plus the Magnums and much more.

Penrice Academy, St Austell 

Yeah he did something really bad!!!

he is putting on a show in Stonehouse Creek for his own promotion LEP.

That is it, the soul reason for being fired.

I read about that on Facebook, and couldn't even believe it. Surely more wrestling in the South West is a good thing, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I was at last night's show, and I must say, it was the best PWA I've seen. The only downside was it went on for a big too long, and ended at 10:30pm. On a Sunday night.

Here is my long winded review. It's a long read, and I've missed out on how a couple of matches ended due to burn out, but hey.

Archived