Adam Rose - Next Big Thing *NXT spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

What a character this is! Jesus, they've went over board on the production for this guy. Its totally blown me away. I never even heard about this gimmick before. Talk about standing out. Check it out. They need to bring him in before Mania. He's going to get over so big if they give him the bells and whistle on the big shows. My new favourite wrestler.

http://videos.sapo.pt/PVBZclqygOGTO2fhpIjd

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Whoever's booking NXT is having a great time of it, aren't they? They've got to do so much fun stuff. I really hope this carries over to the main roster, because it's fantastic fun. Eugene being part of the party put it over the top for me, natch.

• Paid Members
Fucking hell. All my worries about the loss of the mental Leo Kruger character were for nought. That was fucking incredible.

I was gonna ask, I thought I was going mad and that he looked like Leo Kruger.

That was mental, super fun.

That is utterly fantastic! That entrance music plus the entrance itself will get him over before he even gets in the ring.

I'm glad too as I never liked Leo Kruger, never expected him to be capable of pulling off this gimmick. Night after Mania would be the perfect time to debut him, got to imagine it won't be long till he gets called up.

• Paid Members

I'd like it more if we didn't already have the dancing mid-carder comedy act spot taken by at least three other people. Can't see it ever getting off NXT though.

Edit: Though I just left the room and the first thing I did was hum his theme song. Fuck sake.

• Paid Members
Whoever's booking NXT is having a great time of it, aren't they? They've got to do so much fun stuff. I really hope this carries over to the main roster, because it's fantastic fun. Eugene being part of the party put it over the top for me, natch.

Creative is now run by Triple H, so I imagine he's behind all the great gimmicks coming up. He said during a conference call promoting NXT that he was really invested in developmental.

Anyway, excellent entrance.

• Paid Members

A guy called Ryan Ward writes NXT. According to Chris Hero, everyone there loves him. He's the one coming up with all these gimmicks you see. Its the classic collaboration between a young, smart writer and a load of veterans like Dusty and Regal. Its a great group they have down there. Its Triple H's direction and vision, but its Ward who makes the characters come to life. Like how Vince runs creative, but he isn't the one coming up with the ideas.

Ward also writes for Smackdown.

• Paid Members
A guy called Ryan Ward writes NXT. According to Chris Hero, everyone there loves him. He's the one coming up with all these gimmicks you see. Its the classic collaboration between a young, smart writer and a load of veterans like Dusty and Regal. Its a great group they have down there. Its Triple H's direction and vision, but its Ward who makes the characters come to life. Like how Vince runs creative, but he isn't the one coming up with the ideas.

Ward also writes for Smackdown.

Ah right. Ta for the info. NXT seems like a good time with blokes like Tyler Breeze floating about.

Archived