Buff Bagwell - male gigolo

TCW

• Paid Members

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Has anyone seen this show before? I downloaded it so I could go "lol Buff". It actually shows you Buff banging this woman doggy style and then following up by licking the old dear out. Then he stands up and you see Buff's cock. BAGWELL'S GIGGLE STICK!!!! This was like a fucking outer body experience. No fair warning before hand. Just having a nice afternoon and then Buff Daddy's cock and balls slapping against an old girls arse. I'm having a hard time writing this sentence. I'm stunned. But I will be watching the next episode.

x10sja.jpg

Surely times aren't that tough right now that he has to get his bald headed hermit out for all to see. Its not even that big. Nothing I'd be wafting about infront of Brian Adams anyway. He's a former star of the 90s. He either must be in a shit pile of debt or he's got other expensive habits he needs significant funds for. So when it comes to nWo members I have been the "members" of Hollywood Hogan, Syxx-Pac and Buff Bagwell now. Who's next?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Watch it. Watch it now. Buff's cock makes a cameo around 25 minutes I think.

http://www.nowvideo.sx/video/8f7e43516df02

The funniest part is, one bloke says "Buff is used to playing to an audience of 20,000 people. This is playing to an audience of one". I thought, he obviously hasn't seen the towns Bagwell is booked for these days then.

• Paid Members
You've gotta be big you know? to make it believable, to make it more realistic.

Well, evidently not- he definitely didn't require big Virgil to protect his modesty. From the highlights it looked like a decent performance from Buff Daddy though. Probably 3 and half stars.

• Paid Members
"Why would you not have Buff Bagwell come in and get beat? Put me on TV, beat me, but why not put me on TV? People know me better than they know other guy they're beating. So why not get a better rating and beat me. I'm not asking to win, I'm asking to be part of the show and help them build a product."

Edging slightly near to "WILL JOB FOR FOOD" territory there.

So many classic lines in there. The Cena stuff is hilarious, but the highlight has to be this:

Either shut it down or do hire a Buff Bagwell that may switch the channels a little more, may make something happen. It may make somebody want to come over. Then you got The Rock and Buff Bagwell, maybe a Goldberg on TNA. Now you've got some heavy players

Is this what the Paul Roma shoot that people like is like?

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Callum posted it in another thread, but it'll get lost in there. It needs to be added to the Buff tribute/gigolo thread.

TNA really need to hire Buff. He's way more relevant right now than MVP and Bobby Lashley and he can break out high spots. You can do much worse than Buff Daddy.

Archived