Buff Bagwell - male gigolo

TCW

Buff's profile

13281_full-1.jpg

A true southern gentleman Marcus once again is ready to hand out a few roses and entertain you for the evening, but if that's not your cup of tea he will forever be your Buff The Stuff Bagwell.

$4500 a day

$8000 a weekend

$25000 a week

I wonder if he'd wear a nWo shirt?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have done well over the years - is he really that broke?

I was watching the first ever TNA PPV, and he was on that. He seemed in good shape.

• Paid Members

Bagwell looks to be put together with sticky back plastic these days. Just look at him.

buff-bagwel-mugshot.jpg

Buff was the guinea pig for plastic surgery back in 90s, so fuck knows what the full extent of the work he's had done. He almost lost his legs when his calf implants went wrong.

This isn't necessarily a indication that he is broke. The 14 year old me (and the 27) is saying this has to be the best job ever. Obviously ignoring the fact most of his clients will be 90 year old spinsters or that guy that paid to get in bed with Sunny.

From an interview in 2007, explains why he's not in better financial shape.

Under WCW Bagwell earned more than $1 million per year. He built a large home near his parents in Marietta and bought himself a jazzed up Harley Davidson motorcycle and Jaguar XJR.

Those perks helped the wrestler to keep a handle on his addiction until he was released from WWE shortly after Ted Turner sold WCW to Vince McMahon in 2001.

Bagwell said depression set in and his addiction spiraled out of control.

His daily intake of pills spiked to 20 Lortabs and 40 Soma pills per day. His income plummeted. He sold his house and vehicles and moved to a smaller home with his wife Judy.

Source

• Paid Members
His wife's called Judy too?

Yuck, that lads got issues.

I'm surprised if this is his first experience with this kind of service. He's been sitting at home all buff for the last 10-12 years, what the hell has he been doing?

• Paid Members
Was Buff pulling a Julian from Trailer Park Boys in the clip? It looked like he had a glass of rum/coke in his hand at one point.

But isn't the whole gimmick that he has one in his hand at all points?

Archived