UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Casting via Chromecast. It's very versatile. You can use it with phones, tablets, and computers. You will need a good Wifi signal, and a HDMI socket on the TV. Plus the Chromecast will require a power source. Mine is powered off of the TVs USB port. A conventional 3pin plug socket is the conventional way to power a Chromecast. Chromecasts are available in all good electronics stores and larger supermarkets. Firestick is similar.

Roku is another good alternative. I recently came into possession of one and it’s dead easy to use and have had no issues with skipping as of yet. Much like with a chromecast, you’ll just need to use an HDMI port and either power it through the TV’s USB or use the plug provided. If your a subscriber to Progrss’ ondemand service, that’s also available on there too, just wish I could get NJPW World on it then I’d be all set 

A Roku or Chromecast will set you back around ÂŁ30

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• 1 month later...

is anyone else having trouble with the Becky Lynch 24? I went to watch it the other day and every five or so minutes it just freezes up, everything else plays fine its just that one thing. i have to go back to the firestick menu, reload the network and start again, in the end i got fed up and watched the Batista one instead which played perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

We are pleased to inform you that WWE Network is being updated this week with a new design, a simpler navigation and smarter search tools. In addition, please be aware of the following:

1) You will need to log in with your email address and password the first time you use the updated WWE Network on each streaming device. 
2) You will NOT need to set up a new account. You should use your existing WWE Network email address and password.
3) The update will occur on different devices at different times during the week.

Sincerely,
WWE Network Support

WWE Network Pricing Options

The breakdown of each payment plan is as follows:

Plan 1 (Free)

• Watch video clips (less than 5 minutes each)
  • Video archive (5 hours per month)
  • Access to 24/7 stream
  • Watch on all devices
  • Full commercials

Plan 2 ($4.99)

• Watch all video clips (less than 5 minutes each)
  • Watch “Big 4” Pay-Per-View events
  • NXT TV (pre-recorded)
  • Access to the video archive
  • Access to 24/7 live stream
  • Watch on phone and tablet only
  • Limited commercials

Plan 3 ($9.99)

• Watch all pay-per-view events
  • Watch live NXT TakeOver events
  • Weekly NXT TV (live)
  • Cruiserweight Classic episodes
  • Watch on all devices
  • Limited commercials

Plan 4 ($14.99)

• Watch all pay-per-view events
  • Watch live NXT TakeOver events
  • Weekly NXT TV (live)
  • Cruiserweight Classic episodes
  • Access to independent wrestling content
  • Watch on all devices
  • No commercials
  • Fan Perks
  • Deluxe Fan Perks

WWE released the following video showing off the latest changes to the Network’s overhauled interface, which is going live this week across digital platforms

https://www.sescoops.com/wwe-network-pricing-information/

I’d happily pay for Plan4 depending on what Independent stuff they have. If Progress is going onto the network or being absorbed in NXT UK (as is rumoured), then I won’t need my Demand Progress subscription anymore, so can go to Plan4 and be no worse off

Fan Perks and Deluxe Fan Perks are probably going to be  restricted to US subscribers 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I'm pretty sure them pricing tiers are just the old rumoured ones from a few years ago that someone has just recycled unless archived episodes of the Cruiserweight Classic are now seen as the same level as All PPV events. 

Hi just wondering if anyone can help, I went to watch the network on my Samsung tv and it is saying it has been terminated? And when u go into the App Store there is no results for it, I no it was due to stop working on some Samsung models in May but this happened the other day, any help would be appreciated