UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone having issues with the Network on the Android app? My son has a Samsung Galaxy Tab and we've been using it for the Network since he got it about 18 months ago. Since last week no videos will play, they get stuck on the 'getting location' screen that normally disappears after a second.

I've tried every fix I've heard of and that's suggested when you Google the issue. All the usual stuff like clearing the cache, adjusting location settings to max, uninstall/reinstall etc and  nothing has worked. Weirdly, other apps that rely on location settings like Netflix or Google Maps work fine. The tablet works on 4G as well as WiFi and I've tried just using  mobile data too with no joy. It's a pain in the arse because we have a few devices to watch on at our house but he relies on using the tablet when he's at my mum's house or out and about elsewhere. 

Any further ideas for a possible fix would be most welcome.

• 2 months later...

Is anyone having or had issues with their continue watching option on the network, I watch it through the PS3 and in the last month or so and if I stop watching something and then go to pick it back up a day or so later there is nothing in my continue watching section.  I have logged on to the network online and cleared my watch history to see if that was causing an issue but doesn't seem to have resolved the issue, has anyone else encountered this?

I've been having problems with it on my PS3 the last few weeks.  Continue Watching and Watchlist don't load at all, terrible picture quality, jumping and skipping on live broadcasts and on demand.

I tried updating the app, logging out the app, resetting my internet settings, restarting the router, updating the PS3 and deleting the network app and downloading it again and nothing's helped.  Other streaming services working fine on my PS3, so it's definitely WWENetwork that's the problem.  I today deleted everything from my continue watching list as I've read in the past that sometimes helps with issues, so we'll see.

Had the ‘continue watching’ problem on my smart tv too. That combined with the clumsy FF / Rewind doesn’t half make watching shows while I’m supposed to be at work difficult. 

Guess if I didn’t have to sporadically do a bit of work it wouldn’t be an issue like. 

• Paid Members

Has anyone had difficulty with casting programming from the app this morning? I'm using an android phone and Chromecast. The program continues to play on the phone despite the cast icon indicating that the video has been cast. The program does not cast to the TV.

Casting YouTube using the same phone and Chrome cast works fine.

• 2 weeks later...