UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I'm in Canada and signed up the the network with an Apple TV and a us iTunes/DNS settings account, not a Canadian account. I got an email saying that as it isn't available in my country, I'll be getting a refund. It's still not gone yet, as my system is set up to view US Content does this mean I'll still have the network it will it just be annulled soon? Anyone had this happen?

FWIW, Wisconsin's sales tax is 5% (which would fit perfectly) but Louisiana's is 4%, so it sounds like a Paypal issue. Bit odd as normally any fee is deducted from the seller, not added on for the buyer.

Weirdly, my Paypal still lists 9.99 as pending from when I signed up to the trial last week.

PAYPAL2.png

Suppose for the sake of 50 cents it's not worth kicking up a fuss and drawing attention, but would be nice to know who's getting my 30p.

Ah yes, my missus got this (Im using her Paypal at the moment for this) so your not alone. However if you go into the details on the pending amount, you'll see that it will expire on the 27th-ish of March. In otherwords, you'll get it back.

Network app now allows for users to log in but on trying it a message now tells you after logging in that the wwe server is unavailable and check www.xbox.com/status

Have to check my settings but this will be a pain if my settings are good

Now Working and runs smoothly :)

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives

• Paid Members

As far, as watching via Xbox, I understand you need to create a new user account in the US and then download the app. Do you need a separate gold account to do this or can it be done on a silver account? Or, if I sign up with UnblockUS, can just use my UK account to download the app?

As far, as watching via Xbox, I understand you need to create a new user account in the US and then download the app. Do you need a separate gold account to do this or can it be done on a silver account? Or, if I sign up with UnblockUS, can just use my UK account to download the app?

Create a US account, once downloded you can use your UK Profile with UNBlockUs just put the DNS settings in

• Paid Members

Create a US account, once downloded you can use your UK Profile with UNBlockUs just put the DNS settings in

The temporary US account doesn't have to be Gold either to answer the original question.

The app is missing a few features it seems, WCW/ECW PPV's are oddly missing and there's no search function. Hopefully this doesn't take another week to at least sort out the PPV's.

• Paid Members
What kind of data usage comes with the network. We have a 350GB cap a month. With newer stuff being 720p HD, what kind of data would this waste to?

The best quality stream on the network is 5 megabits per second, so that would be 2.25 GB an hour.

Well! This is very annoying.

Wanted to cancel the trial, which I did, so that i can join the network later. Except....

1) The stream is still working.

2) They've charged me $10.

3) When I go to billing information there is a screen up saying that I have already cancelled.

What the smeg? Anyone else quit the trial and discovered they've still been charged?

Apologies for the double post, but I'm getting a terribly annoying problem on the Xbox. Whenever I fast forward a match or something, the display then cuts out the right hand side of the video, as if the picture is too wide for my TV. It's absolutely fine before I press fast forward. Anybody else getting the same problem?