UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

XBox 360 email from WWE:

We would like to notify WWE Network customers using Xbox 360 of an issue accessing certain pay-per-views and classic content after launching the WWE Network app for the first time. We are aggressively working on a solution. In the mean time, if you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:

Go to Xbox Settings.

Select Family.

Set the Content Controls to allow for TV-14 content.

Save the settings and restart the WWE app.

This should allow visibility to the missing content.

I'm not at home so can't check. That work for anyone? Can't believe the solution would be that simple and its taken this long to tell us.

They also sent one round regarding the schedule on PS3. Nothing major, but:

Sony Playstation 3 users may be experiencing an issue with the schedule on WWE Network. Following the daylight savings time change on Sunday, March 9, the WWE Network schedule on PS3 is listing shows one hour behind the actual air time. Although the schedule is one hour off, all live programming is airing at the correct times. You will see this issue resolved within the next few days. Thank you for your patience

I've had some Nasty 10 second plus glitches (pauses) today, doesn't seem to matter which video it is, I have full wifi signal on my computer and it's only just started happening.

Anything similar for anyone else?

Had a similar issue yesterday, seemed to take an extra half hour to watch the Rock documentary because of it.

I've had some Nasty 10 second plus glitches (pauses) today, doesn't seem to matter which video it is, I have full wifi signal on my computer and it's only just started happening.

Anything similar for anyone else?

Had a similar issue yesterday, seemed to take an extra half hour to watch the Rock documentary because of it.

Same here. Was trying to watch the end of Smackdown 1st episode and the 2ne episode of Raw and it just kept pausing. Was watching it in glorious quality and smoothly, then *zip* pauses.

Hopefully will be working again when I get home tonight.

• Paid Members
Is anyone else having trouble on the xbox 360 app? Keep getting server not available :\

A few people above got that in this thread. As I've posted, it happenned to me and I fixed it once by deleting my DNS, restarting and re-entering it and another time by me realising my Unblock US trial had ended and paying the good folk there my money!

As for all the tech issues, I don't think I've watched once yet without minor buffering or my stream stopping entirely. Maybe has something to do with us being in the UK and thus miles away from the closest server? Or maybe just the Network infrastructure is just crap.

• Paid Members

As an aside, the Xbox being so shit (and the idea of paying an XBox Live subscription on top of the Network/UnblockUS fee) has forced me to finally buy a proper HTPC to replace my current living room PC that just cant handle HD and needs binning.

Spent

Edited by Benno