UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Does anyone have any experience of watching the Network on a Smart TV, and could tell me what it's like?

Figuring out if I can be arsed to fiddle around with our new Samsung model and install the WWE app over the weekend.

I watch a Samsung model and it's better than all the other console and mobile experiences. 

"Fiddling about" is going to the app store, pressing install and logging in. 

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Any noise about making PPVs downloadable to watch offline? If I can't watch things on my commute there's so little point in my subscription. 

It’s something that keeps getting mentioned along with the proposed tiered cost system, but outside of people mentioning it might happen, there doesn’t seem to be anything concrete set in place for it.

• Awards Moderator

Not likely soon, but they have announced a new contract switching tech providers, so that makes it slightly more likely. I agree, downloadable content would make it so much better. 

• 1 month later...

I'm being billed each month for having the network even though in the billing information section it states you are currently not subscribed to the WWE Network and even thought it states that I am able to watch content on they app.

Any ideas how I can cancel my payment?

It is automatically logging me in to this un-subscribed account and I can't figutre out how to log out also.

Just getting into the collections now. Is there anyway to prevent the ratings and disclaimer popping up between clips? It’s really jarring having them pop up every time.

is there a setting to turn them off all together??

• 2 weeks later...

Just received this email:

Our goal is always to provide you with the best possible viewing experience on WWE Network. Unfortunately, several device manufacturers have stopped updating the operating system of older products, which may impact your ability to stream high-quality video. As such, the WWE Network app will no longer be available on the devices listed below starting May 21, 2019: 

• Amazon Fire Tablets 
• Apple TV - 3rd Generation and earlier models  
• LG - 2016 and earlier models
• PlayStation 3
• Samsung - 2016 and earlier models  
• Samsung and Sony Blu-Ray Players
• Sony - non Android TVs 
• Windows 10 Desktop
• Xbox 360

You can stream WWE Network on many other supported devices. For a full list, please visit  WWE Network Support.

Sincerely,
WWE Network Support
www.wwe.com/wwenetwork

• Paid Members

"Windows 10 Desktop" appears to mean the dedicated (and pointless) Windows app. It'll still work in web browsers.

Pretty annoyed at this as PS3 is the only option I have for watching and being able to easily skip from match to match within a show with a remote rather than have to dick about on a computer. Android phone app with Chromecast works great for watching full shows, but that's not always what you want.

• Paid Members

My PS3 has never connected to the wifi since we moved so fortunately no loss for me. PS3 also skipped all over the place often whereas watching through the android app and Chromecast has never had a single issue.

Shame about the desktop app, I use that at work for background noise and it's good.