UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 1 month later...

Just resigned back up to the network for 99p for 3 months. Had an email with a link in. So check your junk folders 

The link from the email for osome reason isn't working now, maybe individual url's or summat

so check your emails and junk folders 

Because adding stuff bit by bit means people are more likely to keep their subscriptions.  And it no doubt takes a long time to get everything ready for the Network - music edits, editing out sponsored bits, checking everything that appears on screen isn't going to get them in any legal trouble, etc etc.  Not as easy as just sticking it all on there.

It's been said on here before, the tape library for WCW was in a right state when they bought it. Things not labelled correctly, tapes completely deteriorating etc. So it depends what sort of state things like Saturday Night are in.

You've also got to question the demand for certain shows. Thunder will most likely turn up at some point due to the era that it is from but is anyone really going to sit down and watch a bunch of episodes of Power Hour? Do they have anything significant happen on them. There's still a tonne of their own stuff not on the network that will more likely see the light of day before WCW Main Event. You can't just upload everything ever

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

It's been said on here before, the tape library for WCW was in a right state when they bought it. Things not labelled correctly, tapes completely deteriorating etc. So it depends what sort of state things like Saturday Night are in.

You've also got to question the demand for certain shows. Thunder will most likely turn up at some point due to the era that it is from but is anyone really going to sit down and watch a bunch of episodes of Power Hour? Do they have anything significant happen on them. There's still a tonne of their own stuff not on the network that will more likely see the light of day before WCW Main Event. You can't just upload everything ever

https://ukff.com/profile/12294-powerbutchi/

• Paid Members

Do they still have to bleep out WWF? I was watching Rumble 92. Fink was announcing. He says WW and the F was silent. As if they faded the Fink's audio out at that particular point. First time I've noticed that. Have they done that to all the WWF era stuff?

Edited by BigJag

19 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Do they still have to bleep out WWF? I was watching Rumble 92. Fink was announcing. He says WW and the F was silent. As if they faded the Fink's audio out at that particular point. First time I've noticed that. Have they done that to all the WWF era stuff?

They don't have to anymore.

There's probably just some stuff where they've used the version from back when they did have to.

• Paid Members

Watching the Rumble pre show now. Every once in a while the stream is jumping back a few seconds then completely pausing as it catches up with itself. Annoying as fuck. Is this a common thing or something that can be fixed? Cheers!

• 1 month later...
On 28/01/2018 at 3:55 PM, Wretch said:

Watching the Rumble pre show now. Every once in a while the stream is jumping back a few seconds then completely pausing as it catches up with itself. Annoying as fuck. Is this a common thing or something that can be fixed? Cheers!

I hardwired my Apple TV directly to my router via ethernet cable. don’t get any lag or glitching anymore and is super fast, rather than using the wireless connection