"Two Falls to a Finish" British Wrestling documentary traile

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It wouldnt be British Wrestling without a dubious claim about beating the cup final viewing figures.

As said above, its great that its including the FWA glory era too. I enjoyed Greg Lamberts book so it'll be great to hear more sides of the story. I'll definitely be looking forward to this.

• Paid Members
It wouldnt be British Wrestling without a dubious claim about beating the cup final viewing figures.

It's possible somebody interviewed in the documentary may question it ;-)

Haha. You're going to break some hearts.

It was Slamthology that mentioned neither broadcast figures being recorded, right? Unless someone found an old file, I guess thats still the case.

• Paid Members

Not entirely serious no. I don't want to get into a massive Alex Shane debate to be honest for 2 reasons.

1. This thread is about the film which looks like it will be really good

2. Alex reads everything written about him on here because he can't help himself. I am already expecting a stern Facebook message and I can't be arsed with the hassle.

• 1 year later...

One year on and this has just been promoted on Wrestletalk T.V. If it was available on DVD, I'd happily buy it now. Disappointingly, it seems to be vod only and frankly that being the case, I won't be bothering. A real shame & should anyone know differently, please let me know. There was a brilliant documentary made about a decade ago "Catch The Hold Not Taken", released in a similar format & seemingly no longer available in this country. To some degree, good work going to waste.

• 4 years later...