Jimmy Boy

Best things to watch on the network?

Not happy about the fact that there no longer seems be be a WWE Network App for Pre 2017 Samsung Smart TVs (mine was from 2016). I tried the App on my XBox One only to find that video keeps buffering.

Just in case there was any doubt about WWE basically owning EVOLVE, WWN had their own content blocked on their own channel

6F4U32c.jpg

Edited by WyattSheepMask

That’s a generic thing, it’s an outsource working on behalf but not for WWE that goes on the hunt for anything they deem is breaching WWE copyright, many wrestling YouTubers have had strikes on their channels for having live reaction streams that don’t even have the audio from shows playing because of it

1 minute ago, bobby dazzler said:

So, where do I find Summerslam Kick off show now? Not in the Summerslam section. Cheers

29 minutes ago, bobby dazzler said:

So, where do I find Summerslam Kick off show now? Not in the Summerslam section. Cheers

It is.  You click on Summerslam 2019 and it's in that section.

I finally got the Network and it's vexing the bollocks off me.
Why is Cactus Jacks' theme not the one I remember? And Demolition? There's so many examples of this, it's ruining every fucking show I watch...

I'm not able for this carry on.

3 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I finally got the Network and it's vexing the bollocks off me.
Why is Cactus Jacks' theme not the one I remember? And Demolition? There's so many examples of this, it's ruining every fucking show I watch...

I'm not able for this carry on.

Because they refuse to pay for the rights to use the music.

There's a dedicated page for WWE Home Video Classics now, though it's not yet accessible from any of the menus: https://watch.wwe.com/homevideoclassics

(It's different to the current scrolling selection at the bottom of the 'Originals' page which isn't a section as such, just a temporary list.)