Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Thought it might be useful to have a schedule of when shows first air. All times US EST, so add five hours here.

Monday

7:30pm Raw Preshow

11.06pm Raw Backstage Pass

Tuesday

9pm: WrestleMania rewind

10pm: WWE Countdown

Wednesday - none

Thursday

4:30pm: Best of Raw

(Legends house reportedly 8pm when it starts in April)

8pm: Main Event

9pm: NXT

10pm: Superstars

Friday - none

7.30pm: Smackdown Preshow

10pm: Smackdown Backstage Pass

Saturday

1pm: Best of Smackdown

8pm: Beyond The Ring (DVD documentaries)

Sunday - none

Add to that three episodes of Raw Flashback every weekday morning (two new, one repeated from previous day), what looks to be three new episodes of WCCW at 6am on Wednesdays, and possibly three new episodes of ECW at some point in the middle of the night, though I haven't worked out if there's a regular schedule. Not sure when "new" episodes of Legends Roundtable first air either, and the Old School doesn't seem to have a fixed schedule (partly because the length varies.)

Edited by JNLister

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday - none

Thursday

Friday - none

Saturday

Sunday - none

No Main Event? I'm sure I saw an up-to-date episode of Main Event on the Network last week?

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday - none

Thursday

Friday - none

Saturday

Sunday - none

No Main Event? I'm sure I saw an up-to-date episode of Main Event on the Network last week?

It's on Thursdays at 8pm I think.

How many people here are going to keep the Network and Unblock-us after the trial ends? I think I probably will as I'm impressed at how smooth it runs. Annoying there seems to be no solution to getting it on Android though.

How many people here are going to keep the Network and Unblock-us after the trial ends? I think I probably will as I'm impressed at how smooth it runs. Annoying there seems to be no solution to getting it on Android though.

Doesn't changing the DNS settings work on Android? I haven't tried it. It surely works at least as well as the TECHNICAL ISSUES THREAD heading does at keeping "seems to be no solution to getting it on Android though" shite out of this one.

I think I'm going to keep it. There's not that much content on there I'm dying to watch, but it's so convenient and such good quality that for a tenner a month total, it'll be worth it for me. I can stick No Way Out 2002 on to watch the nWo return while I have my dinner. Stuff that I'd never bother torrenting but want to watch it better quality than a 240p VHS rip on Youtube or Dailymotion.

Anyone seen that Brodus Clay Brawlin' Buddie advert where he Shockmasters?

Edited by King Pitcos

I apologise for posting that Android thing here. I meant for it to be on the other thread. I'm tired and doing it on my phone.

I agree about the convenience. I have a 2TB hard drive that has a load of WWF and WCW on, but I have much more inclination to watch when I don't have to fanny about and they have a schedule

Bleacher Report have published their '10 WCW PPVs to watch on WWE Network RIGHT NOW!'

* Starrcade 88

* Chi-Town Rumble

* Great American Bash 89

* WrestleWar 90

* WrestleWar 91: War Games

* WrestleWar 92: War Games

* Super Brawl III

* Spring Stampede 94

* Slamboree 94

* Starrcade 96

* Spring Stampede 99

There's actually 11 on the list (as they couldn't pick between Spring Stampede 94 & Slamboree 94)

Kinda annoyed it doesn't have a resume button like on netflix and you have to start from the beginning of a show everytime